Xbox all access and Amazon

Discus and support Xbox all access and Amazon in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to get the all access bundle but can't get any responses from citizens one bank through Amazon and Amazon has no idea what I'm trying to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HappyColt895423, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Xbox all access and Amazon

I'm trying to get the all access bundle but can't get any responses from citizens one bank through Amazon and Amazon has no idea what I'm trying to get very frustrating. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

HappyColt895423, Nov 26, 2019
  2. HappyColt895423 Win User

That's the problem I can't get a answer from them having a hard time talking to a human being 🤷‍♂️
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. ngocphi Win User

24 Month Game Pass Problem

Ya you are going to have to contact amazon about it

As ita not a xbox option

All access pass lets you buy a console with reduced cost over 2 years with live payment for 2 years not game pass

Which makes.the game pass offer amazon specific

You have to addeess it with amazon

My guess the pdf gives you a url to redeem.the service

Again it would be custom to amazon

The only way it would be included with a bundle if it was in the box itself

Or a Url provided by the seller amazon or document included in amazons shipping
  5. Locutys Win User

CBS All Access Server Unavailable Issue

I am having the same problem. CBS All Access works fine on my Amazon Fire TV so this is purely an Xbox issue. Is anyone at Microsoft even remotely interested in resolving this issue?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Trouble playing Pitfall-The Lost Expedition on 360

Was it directly from Amazon or from a third party through Amazon?

If you have access to another original Xbox game, you can try that to see if it works and try to rule out the hard drive.
Thema:

1. Xbox all access and Amazon - Similar Threads - access Amazon

2. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  3. Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase: I purchased one year of xbox live for my granddaughter who is a family member on my account. I do not game. I thought she would automatically have access to xbox live but it is not available for...
  4. COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare: Cannot access options menu in any mode other than Warzone: Ever since I played Warzone the first time I cannot access the options menu in any mode other than Warzone. Even on the home screen if I press start the screen flashes but options does not come...
  5. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  6. Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months.: Hi All, The shipment just came in. I have my console with me and in it states in my orders from Amazon that I should be getting 24 months worth of Gamepass Ultimate. It says to activate, turn...
  7. Can't access amazon prime or internet app!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access amazon prime or internet app!: I updated my xbox one x on the latest update and now I can no longer get into my amazon prime or internet apps please help! I am very frustrated and I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with no...
  8. Unable to access amazon prime videos thru xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access amazon prime videos thru xbox one: Hi, I am unable to find the amazon prime video app on the xbox store and therefore not able to access the site thru my xbox one. I am based out of India. Request support on this issue. Thanks!...
  9. Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360: Hi. I have just purchased an xBox 360 and been trying for the last 2 days to download and watch Amazon Instant videos. This has been problematic...as first I had to ensure that I could set to use...
  10. No audio from Amazon app or dolby access demos

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio from Amazon app or dolby access demos: Does anyone have audio issues since installing dolby access? Not sure if the dolby access app or an xbox update caused the issues.. I have no audio from my Amazon app whatsoever and the dolby...