XBox All Access Delivery

Discus and support XBox All Access Delivery in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I purchase XBox All Access, when and how would I receive the XBox Series X console? Will I be put on a priority waitlist or will I be able to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesTB55, Dec 4, 2021.

1. JamesTB55
    JamesTB55 Guest

XBox All Access Delivery

If I purchase XBox All Access, when and how would I receive the XBox Series X console? Will I be put on a priority waitlist or will I be able to get the console delivered right away? Thank you

:)

JamesTB55, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

XBox All Access Delivery

From what I know, any retailer participating in All Access is only offering it when the consoles are in stock so you should get it as soon as they can possible send it out, not a waitlist. But you'd have to check with the retailer you're planning on purchasing from for any specifics.
  3. Smwutches Win User

XBox All Access Delivery

You'd have to check with where you're ordering from, but typically they are sent out as soon as they can.
  4. JamesTB55 Win User

XBox All Access Delivery

Would that mean we would be placed on a priority waitlist when a restock becomes available? Thank you
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBOX Series S and Just Dance 2021

The Xbox One version will work, but game progress and achievements are seperate. Any copy you purchase will give you access to both versions, youll just have to manually download the XSX version. Smart Delivery means it will automatically upgrade you is
    all.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

When will Microsoft ship xbox one x scopio edition before or after 11/7

Depends when you ordered it probably.

What usually happens is that the couriers pick up all the consoles from Microsoft just before or over the weekend,then send them to the local delivery centre who hold them until the 7th when they'll be sent out for delivery.

I know some people here in the U.K. already have their shipping/delivery emails meaning their consoles have been picked up by the delivery firm already ready for delivery on 7/11.

I got my xbox one from Microsoft delivered at 8:30am on release day.
Thema:

XBox All Access Delivery

1. XBox All Access Delivery - Similar Threads - Access Delivery

2. How to access touch controls for remote play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to access touch controls for remote play?: Im trying to access touch controls on my mobile device (ipad) using remote play. Note that this isnt cloud play. I am at home and on the same network. I've loaded touch control games (like Art of...
  3. Xbox one and Xbox Live account, can i access internet through xbox without an xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and Xbox Live account, can i access internet through xbox without an xbox live...: Xbox one and Xbox Live account, can i access internet through xbox without an xbox live account subscription? I was curious if i can still use my apps on xbox one, like amazon prime, sling, etc,...
  4. X360 game access on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 game access on xbox series s: So due to a combination of availability, cost and impatience, I recently acquired an Xbox series S. whilst enjoying it so far, it has made me think about my X360 disc collection and my wish I...
  5. Cannot get access to account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot get access to account.: I recently bought the Xbox series S all access bundle through Game UK which included the Game pass ultimate 24 month subscription, a deal hard to miss. (date of purchase – 8/01/2022) I set up...
  6. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?: first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web...
  7. Cannot sign in. forgot password and do not have access to the email. What should I do from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot sign in. forgot password and do not have access to the email. What should I do from...: Hi, My brother created his Microsoft account 3 years ago and he did not have access to an email/couldnt create his own. so he used someone else's but he does not have access to it now. He forgot...
  8. Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life: Ever since i started playing on 12/5/2021 i have not been able to access horizon life. I have taken a few steps like PC update all pc updates including optional. Checking the file integrity on...
  9. Can't access my Fortnite account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Fortnite account?: For months now, every time I try to log into my Microsoft joined account to play Fortnite, it says I have to verify my account with a code/link on my phone. I've done it at least twenty times and...
  10. AC Valhalla: Cannot access add-on after upgrading to Series X version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Valhalla: Cannot access add-on after upgrading to Series X version: I installed AC Valhalla last year, from disc, on an Xbox one. I completed the game and then purchased the season pass, installed the WotD dlc but didn’t get round to completing all the story...