Xbox All Access order errors

Discus and support Xbox All Access order errors in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everybody! I recently have been trying to order an Xbox Series X via All Access and I have the Citizens account created, but when I go back to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Namija, May 13, 2022.

1. Namija
    Namija Guest

Hello everybody!

I recently have been trying to order an Xbox Series X via All Access and I have the Citizens account created, but when I go back to Walmart (or any retailer) to fill out the application again, it throws me an internal error after I submit the application. I called Walmart, Citizens, and Xbox, and they all point fingers at each other when I call them. Can somebody on here please help me? I'm about to cancel my Citizens account and not buy an Xbox because of these issues unless somebody can actually help fix the issue. Thank you!

:)

Namija, May 13, 2022
  2. marcellMcClain Win User

Xbox all access pre-orders

You can pre-order with All Access. It would be the same as a normal pre-order except you don't have to pay all at once.
    ok
  3. marcellMcClain Win User

You can pre-order with All Access. It would be the same as a normal pre-order except you don't have to pay all at once.
    hi
  4. RobertGoreas Win User

Is it available for canadian residents?.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. minecrafter7199 Win User

Im confused, when I pre-order xbox all access will It be the same as pre-ordering the console and will i be able to get the console with gamepass ultimate on day one or will i have to wait for the release to buy all access?
    hi can i play fortnite

I suppose
Thema:

1. Xbox All Access order errors - Similar Threads - Access order errors

2. Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Deluxe Download Edition pre-order early access bonus...: On Friday 1st April, I pre-ordered the Deluxe Digital edition, as it was supposed to come with day 1 (early) access to the Trooper and Classic character packs. It's day 1, but the only packs...
  3. Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?: I currently have the Xbox 1 and am searching for the xbox series s. Madden 22 is released on the 17th and I would like to pre-order before then to receive the benefits and have access to it when...
  4. Xbox All Access Pre-Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access Pre-Order: Why doesn't Xbox All Access act as a pre-order? I was really hoping to upgrade to the series X. But it isn't looking like I will be able to find one before I pay off my current console and will no...
  5. Order shows completed but not accessible on console. Error 80153021

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order shows completed but not accessible on console. Error 80153021: Order shows completed but not accessible on console. Error 80153021. Billing account blocked from purchasing? ab0debf4-8de0-4d52-a624-35d172a855c9
  6. Rust console deluxe pre-order BETA not accessible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rust console deluxe pre-order BETA not accessible.: Hello I’m contacting about my pre-order of rust console deluxe edition. It comes with a pre-order beta which is already out and it comes up in my game library but it says that the pre-order beta...
  7. Jedi Fallen Order save on family account not accessible after getting new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jedi Fallen Order save on family account not accessible after getting new Xbox: Hi, My son played Fallen Order on his login under our family account. We now have a new Xbox, and when he tries to log in, it says the person who bought the game must sign in. When I (who bought...
  8. Xbox All Access ( pre-orders)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access ( pre-orders): Its only a quick question but I am unable to find the answer anywhere. Is Xbox All Access a pre-order exclusive deal ?? Will I be able to sign up for it once consoles come in stock ??? I do...
  9. Changing Series X order to All Access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Changing Series X order to All Access: Ordered last night, got e-mail confirmation for delivery December 23rd. Does anyone know if there's a way to change my order to All Access? 7d682049-3965-456c-9187-297c40f075c9
  10. Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access: I bought the digital utimate edition for cold war except i never got sent a code or anything to play the beta 4ab50fc6-4807-402c-a7d0-4c41232222f5