Xbox All Access problem

Discus and support Xbox All Access problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It has recently become aware to me that I have been paying for my Game Pass Ultimate subscription when I shouldn't be. I have purchased the Xbox Series... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chocolate Bird, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Xbox All Access problem

It has recently become aware to me that I have been paying for my Game Pass
    Ultimate subscription when I shouldn't be. I have purchased the Xbox Series X through All Access and it even told me that I have 2 years of it "free". Was wondering why I am still paying and was hoping to get it fixed and possibly money back. Also if it matters
    I recieved my Xbox SX on release day.

:)

Chocolate Bird, Jan 10, 2021
  2. geo215 Win User

Xbox All Access pre-order problems

I also got through, passed a hard check and afterwards it said order number# etc as well but the place order button was greyed out and unable to click. So is this just going to go as a wasted hard check on my credit now after being approved the line of
    credit?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Please keep in mind its best not to use chrome for website issues or safari firefox and edge are best for most websites
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Matt,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question om All Access. We recommend speaking with Microsoft store support.
    They will be the ones able to assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. coco meat train Win User

Xbox All Access

Not really sure why it said for a limited time only. I wouldn’t use it myself as both my Gold and Gamepass are subbed through 2020. Any way to get systems into more gamers homes is always a good thing.
  6. MrCxlozz Win User

Xbox All Access

I don't need it, but if someone is buying an Xbox it's probably a superb deal. You can save a huge amount on memberships and till we can pray to he next gen in 2 years.
Thema:

Xbox All Access problem

1. Xbox All Access problem - Similar Threads - Access problem

2. ea access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea access problem: i have the gamepass ultimate and it included ea play games but it dont let me install them please some help 9a2e0a1f-b46d-4339-8911-4c30eaf06a71
  3. Xbox All Access pre-order problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access pre-order problems: Thought I got through on the pre-order for the Series X All Access, went through the credit app got approved, and was on the checkout screen. Microsoft store said the credit payment wasn't...
  4. Accessibility problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility problems: we were playing on our xbox and it suddenly turned off so we tried to turn it on again but the X symbol just flashed and turned off? 4ce8084f-9ad5-4dd0-b7a5-5db7ce36f303
  5. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Hello,problem with accessing xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/DSLAYERCOD [link] [comments]
  6. problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat: Estou tentando criar conta na live para jogar xbox 360 1passo: tentei criar a conta nao deu. 2passo: testei a rede nao deu acesso a liv( aparece erro na Nat porta 3074. 3passo: fui la e...
  7. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  8. EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems)

in XboX Insiders
    EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems): I bought Xbox subscription with EA-Pass a month ago but I haven't been able to log in for 1 month. Xbox network works perfectly. Please help...
  9. PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]: Ciao ragazzi, sono nuovo nel forum ma ho una domanda che ha aperto molte discussioni: un grande problema nell'accesso all'account microsoft da minecraft per nintendo switch. Dopo essere andato...
  10. Problème pour accéder à Forza horizon 4 en ligne[Problem to access Forza horizon 4 online]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour accéder à Forza horizon 4 en ligne[Problem to access Forza horizon 4 online]: Bonsoir a tous, j’ai besoin d’aide concernant le jeu forza horizon 4. J’aimerais jouer en ligne mais quand je vais pour y accéder dans le menu, il me demande d’avoir le xbox live gold pour...