Xbox All Access Upgrade

Discus and support Xbox All Access Upgrade in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for the All Access Upgrade last September through Amazon / Citizens One. Citizens One never sent an "intent to upgrade" e-mail. I called... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by bob ross 123, Sep 25, 2020.

1. bob ross 123
    bob ross 123 Guest

Xbox All Access Upgrade

I signed up for the All Access Upgrade last September through Amazon / Citizens One. Citizens One never sent an "intent to upgrade" e-mail. I called Citizens One today and all I got was an apology and statement that they'd send an e-mail eventually. I've
    already paid the thing off, but without this email will I get the upgrade kit?

:)

bob ross 123, Sep 25, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox All Access

Extract from the previous link:

Upgrading to the next Xbox console version is easy.

1. After making the equivalent of 18 payments, check your upgrade eligibility with Citizens One. Special promotions, such as the holiday upgrade offer on Xbox One X, may allow for earlier upgrades; see the specific promotion terms below for more details.

2. Once you’ve confirmed that you’re eligible to upgrade, you may purchase the next Xbox console with a new Xbox All Access purchase from the same retailer where you made the original Xbox All Access purchase.

You will need to trade-in all products included in your original Xbox All Access purchase, including the Xbox One console, controller, and power cord when upgrading. Products must be in good condition in order to be eligible for trade-in and upgrade. If
    upgrading online, you’ll receive a special kit in the mail allowing you to trade-in these products within 15 days of upgrading. If upgrading in-store, bring these items with you at time of upgrade. For more information about requirements for trade-in hardware,
    please see the Xbox All Access upgrade terms at Xbox.com/XboxAllAccessTerms.
  3. AlexGarcia89 Win User

Xbox All Access Upgrade Experience

For Walmart's release, the Xbox All Access upgrade page didn't go up until 15 min. after the actual console release.

Even now, clicking the "Login" option for existing Citizens One customers get's an error message.

Unsure if Microsoft or retailers called it out anywhere, but to me it would've made sense to have separate stock for All Access users, due to the added commitment to Xbox over a 2 year period.
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X

Yes. Get an Xbox One X with Xbox All Access this holiday and upgrade to the next Xbox console (currently called Project Scarlett) in as few as 12 months. This special holiday upgrade offer is only
    available for purchases of Xbox One X with Xbox All Access at participating retailers through December 31, 2019. Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-all-access-faq
  5. darkist1 Win User

If I pay full price for a new xbox one x, can I upgrade it to Scarlett for free when it releases?

Hi AmpleQuasar5997,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the question.

As far as i know, if you're in the UK and us All access pass, then there's a chance you can upgrade. here's an article that was released on Microsoft
    News
    regarding the upgrading to Scarlett
  6. REN AERO Win User

Xbox All Access - Upgrading to the next console

Dear
    TheTrueMckenzie

The query you have posted cannot be answered effectively by Xbox support but by the banker Klarna.

If the deal states its NO cost EMI aka 0% means it wont charge you with interest rates for the period of contract.

But to ensure if you have doubts get in contact with the nearest banks representative.

Check this out:

https://www.klarna.com/uk/about-us/mythbusters/

Happy Gaming.
Thema:

Xbox All Access Upgrade

1. Xbox All Access Upgrade - Similar Threads - Access Upgrade

2. Upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate, but Forza Horizon 4 didn't get access to Lego DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate, but Forza Horizon 4 didn't get access to Lego DLC?: I installed and played Forza Horizon 4 with the "normal" Game Pass. Today I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate, and I now have access to Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, which includes DLC like Lego...
  3. Xbox All Access Upgrade Experience

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access Upgrade Experience: Hello, I just wanted to document my negative experience attempting to upgrade through Xbox All Access. Last year around this time, I was a base Xbox One user. I saw the advertisements for the...
  4. Upgrading to All-Access Series X but with Dell Financial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading to All-Access Series X but with Dell Financial?: To explain: About two years ago, I signed up for the All Access plan with the Xbox One X at the Microsoft Store at Mall of America. When I did, I was financed via Dell Financial Services. Fast...
  5. Paying off Xbox All Access and upgrading early?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paying off Xbox All Access and upgrading early?: I signed up for Xbox All Access in July 2020 and decided to pay off the balance completely in September. I haven't received the upgrade email from Citizens One yet. So I am wondering if I still...
  6. Xbox All Access Upgrade

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All Access Upgrade: I was lucky and able to preorder and Xbox Series X yesterday using Xbox All Access through Gamestop. I currently have a line of credit for my existing Xbox One X and wanted to pursue the upgrade...
  7. Is there any plans for XBOX All Access to offer upgrades for XBOX Series X/S to advanced...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any plans for XBOX All Access to offer upgrades for XBOX Series X/S to advanced...: Hello, I'm one of the excited crowds from South Korea, where the XBOX All Access service is newly launching. I heard a rumor about the upgrade service for the XBOX Series X/S console, which...
  8. Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox All-Access Upgrade Question: I couldn't quite find anything on this and wasn't sure who exactly to ask, so here goes. I ended up getting an Xbox One X through the All Access program in November of 2019 through Amazon. When I...
  9. Will i need all access to upgrade to the series x from my xbox s all digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i need all access to upgrade to the series x from my xbox s all digital: I dont know i really want to upgrade to the series x 4f4036b7-c77e-4169-a3e8-798147d38d6d
  10. All Access Upgrade to Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All Access Upgrade to Series X: What exactly is the benefit of the All Access "upgrade option"? Per the terms and conditions, I have to purchase a new 24 month subscription when i trade in my old console and the payments "may be...