Xbox all access

Discus and support Xbox all access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I already have game pass ultimate. If I purchased a series x with all access how does this work with an existing gamepass ultimate account. Would I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PAULGEE1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. PAULGEE1
    PAULGEE1 Guest

Xbox all access

I already have game pass ultimate. If I purchased a series x with all access how does this work with an existing gamepass ultimate account. Would I have to end one account and start a new one when the series x arrives or are they transfered from one console
    to another.

:)

PAULGEE1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. coco meat train Win User

Xbox All Access

Not really sure why it said for a limited time only. I wouldn’t use it myself as both my Gold and Gamepass are subbed through 2020. Any way to get systems into more gamers homes is always a good thing.
  3. MrCxlozz Win User

Xbox All Access

I don't need it, but if someone is buying an Xbox it's probably a superb deal. You can save a huge amount on memberships and till we can pray to he next gen in 2 years.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox All Access

I hardly believe that for someone with already an xbox (s or x) with probably already months of gold and/or game pass running it will be appealing, there's really no need for a complete pack including a console. Maybe for completely new users, not sure about
    the price tag though.

It will not be available in my region, but I'll keep on eye on how it goes in the US anyway...maybe with the next gen...
  5. Ezzn Win User

xbox all access

I wish they offer the All Access without the console :(
  6. memphisplaya Win User

xbox all access

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure. I guess I'll make arrangements. I could buy the system outright but the Xlive and game pass bundle is a nice Incentive to do the all access.
Thema:

Xbox all access

1. Xbox all access - Similar Threads - access

2. No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to access a game I’ve bought previously: Several years ago, i bought Skyrim on my Xbox 360. Recently, when i tried to play it abain for the first time in months, i received an error message, so i uninstalled it with the intent to...
  3. Access denial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Access denial: I am getting this message on my xbox one s today. Im over 70 years of age. Whatgives? I cant sign i to netflix, youtube or any games downloaded from xbox gold. Someone who's signed in isn't...
  4. Accessing the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing the cloud: How can I check the Xbox cloud to see my saved game? 037f8aa3-69ef-48ba-a6b0-dd321befa312
  5. I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate, but i cannot get access to it

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate, but i cannot get access to it: Today, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate only for the perks it has, but I don´t have access to it. I got it in a Microsoft Store (online) from another country, where I do not live because of my...
  6. Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Glitch blocking access to my game.: My game pass has expired and now i cannot play the game i have bought. (not a disc. Bought online via PC). I have tried resetting the game and terminating it. I keep pressing the game trying to...
  7. Cannot access Xbox settings on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot access Xbox settings on PC: I was playing my steam version of the Master Chief Collection on forge, making a map. when I leave the game and come back, the game tells me that I need to allow files from other people in the...
  8. Teen access to PC Forza 4 in my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teen access to PC Forza 4 in my profile: I purchased the PC version of Forza 4 for my son but its only showing under my profile. How can I get him access to the game under his profile so he doesn't have to use my sign in to play?...
  9. Trying to signup for All Access and can't.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to signup for All Access and can't.: I am trying to pre order the Xbox Series X All Access bundle, but every retailer I go to it is either unavailable, coming soon, or there is nowhere to click to continue. It is starting to drive me...
  10. ¿Que pasará si tengo una anualidad a la suscripción ea access ahora que se es formará parte...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Que pasará si tengo una anualidad a la suscripción ea access ahora que se es formará parte...: [Mod Translation of Title- What if I have an annuity to the ea access subscription now that it will be part of gamepass?] Compre ea access para jugar algunos títulos de la compañía pero ea se...