Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Ambassadors! This is thepolice4me1 and my account was reported accidently and xbox enforcement got ahold of me. The day I was reported and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by police4me2, Nov 19, 2019.

1. police4me2
    police4me2 Guest

Hello Xbox Ambassadors! This is thepolice4me1 and my account was reported accidently and xbox enforcement got ahold of me. The day I was reported and the day the enforcement team contacted me. I was immediately un suspended because they made a error. My
    little

brother [mod removed] was trash talking to players and he was the one that got reported but because his account is linked in my family on my xbox, it also reported my account. But when the enforcement team saw this. They took it in and un suspended me that
    exact day.

So can I please get back in the program? I have givin over 28 Xbox Ones on my instagram [mod removed] and I have givin over 700$ in gifting people stuff on Xbox so they can be apart in the fun of xbox. Please let me back in. If you want proof. Please contact
    the Enforcement and they will confirm what I say and how it was a mistake. Thanks for reading.

:)

police4me2, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact a CM or email L: xboxambs@microsoft.com in order to get in touch with Ambassador staff.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

I am unsure of how the program works in that regard but perhaps you can get a hold of your CM?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox ambassador removed

You can email the Ambassador team at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

If you wish to have them look into getting you back in the program, as far as i know once you get an enforcement action you will not be able to rejoin the program. Yet every case is different .
  5. SWBoo1 Win User

Xbox ambassador removed

Definitely speak with your CM.a if you are unsure who that is hete is the email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Also always good to have another read of the conduct rules.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Xbox ambassador removed

An ambassador was reinstated with the same issue as yourself a few days ago. They posted on here and someone reinstated them, so fingers crossed and sit tight!
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed. - Similar Threads - Ambassador Accidentally Removed

2. Xbox Ambassador badge not showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador badge not showing up.: Ive recently joined the XA community and have been try to be active but I have not received the title on the forums for the XP in the missions. Does anyone know if there is something that i need...
  3. Ambassador Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Not Working: Hello! My Xbox Ambassador quiz keeps saying"100% - You passed, XP is on the way." It's been 15 minutes of waiting and still nothing! 2255d9ee-d781-42fc-baf9-22bfd92f61f4
  4. banned from Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned from Xbox ambassador: I got banned from Xbox ambassador how can I lift this ban or how long will this ban last, i did not get any type of email or message to say i was banned, i went on to the website Xbox ambassador...
  5. Telling someone that your an Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telling someone that your an Xbox ambassador: I told someone I was part of the Xbox ambassador program will I get in trouble i was just trying to have fun playing games and someone messaged me basically giving me hate for how i played and...
  6. Banned from Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Ambassadors: I got coms banned a few times for mostly stupid reasons. Yes we all make mistakes. I went to do a task and seen i was booted out of the program. Is there anyway back in? Or once you are canned...
  7. Approaching Toxic People as an Ambassador

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Approaching Toxic People as an Ambassador: OK here is the situation: -one of them I initially played a lot with because he mentioned he did not have anyone to play with, but the more I play with him the more his negative attitude seemed...
  8. xbox ambassador

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox ambassador: I tried again with the advice I received from you guys but I am still not getting anywhere :( all it dose is this( screen shot below ) I do meet all the requirements I checked with Microsoft over...
  9. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador: Hello All, I am currently attempting to become an Xbox Ambassador. I arrive at the website where I am greeted by a pop-up that seems to be broken, see example as an image below (I am prompted...
  10. Xbox Ambassador being toxic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador being toxic: So I was playing minecraft and this guy kept hitting me, so I kept hitting him back (Just wait) I didnt think it was a big deal, he leaves the game and I told him something along the lines of "I...