Xbox Ambassador Badge

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Badge in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Was Wondering why my xbox badge got tooken away ? I got a enforcement message a day after i got the badge . but xbox removed the suspension because i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HolkaT6ku, Jul 4, 2019.

1. HolkaT6ku
    HolkaT6ku Guest

Xbox Ambassador Badge

I Was Wondering why my xbox badge got tooken away ? I got a enforcement message a day after i got the badge . but xbox removed the suspension because i filled out a case review . but my badge never came back . can someone please help me with this ?

:)

HolkaT6ku, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Badges

The only badges available for non-Microsoft employees is the badge for being an Xbox Ambassador or an Xbox MVP.
  3. Hoagy76 Win User

Ambassador Badge Program

Today!

"We’re looking forward to seeing your Ambassador badges on Xbox Live starting 5/7!"

http://blog-ambassadors.xbox.com/announcing-ambassador-badging/
  4. ABAxStorm Win User

Xbox ambassador apply

It shows that you are an Xbox Ambassador, at least you have the Ambassador badge. It seems fixed now.
  5. Th3KingSlayer86 Win User

Xbox Badges

I like the badges, especially the ambassador one for my Xbox live profile
  6. MattReptar Win User

Ambassador Ranking

How can you be a level 7 Ambassador and still have no idea how it works? New Ambassadors have to be given the forum badge and forum access manually. Claiming badges on the loot page does nothing until we're granted the initial badge.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador Badge

1. Xbox Ambassador Badge - Similar Threads - Ambassador Badge

2. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

in XboX Insiders
    I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]
  3. Ambassador Badge Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Badge Program: Does anyone know when the badge will be available to be shown on a Xbox One Profile? Like when will the program start? 33b276ed-710b-418c-b7ee-f9ad13ff52f5
  4. Xbox Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Badge: My ambassador badge is no longer on my account due to me not buying my gold subscription on this account. But I still have a gold subscription that I can use due to me sharing from my 2nd account...
  5. We can have Ambassador badge in Xbox!

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can have Ambassador badge in Xbox!: In Xbox one will be something better for us and more reputation as well/ and different type of badge as well for it! fac65c6d-a09a-4ddd-b7a0-40a0840cadc3
  6. Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Badge: Hello, I'm just curious as to when the 'Ambassador' badge will show under my name on the Forums. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and reply with support that will benefit me....
  7. Ambassador badges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador badges: Hi everybody ! I've an issue with the ambassador forum badge, my badge level on the ambassador forums isn't showing up. I don't know why. Can someone help me ? 865ea985-d083-4d85-82d2-4ccdec1ffe45
  8. Ambassador: Badge issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador: Badge issues.: I'm currently an Ambassador ranked 4 and claimed the loot for the badge for the forums but it hasn't showed up. I was told to make a thread post here. Also, on the Ambassador Support page, when I...
  9. Ambassador Badge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Badge?: Hey, I recently joined the Ambassador program and so far everything has been working fine. I've been able to help people via Chat, take quizzes and join Enforcement United. On the XCL homepage it...
  10. Ambassador badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador badge: How do I get it? im a ambassador 8f2990e4-cccf-4b76-9a73-ba34471f91e1