Xbox Ambassador Program

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was previously an xbox ambassador but now I am not. It tell me I was removed due to one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DABLASTER 6, Oct 19, 2019.

1. DABLASTER 6
    DABLASTER 6 Guest

Xbox Ambassador Program

Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was previously an xbox ambassador but now I am not. It tell me I was removed due to one of the following reasons ( wont list them all here). I went to check my enforcements and I noticed I apparently received
    a suspension last year in may for a message, however I was on holiday so it must of been my younger brother. Is there anyway to get this resolved or am I just out of luck and unable to ever join the program again?

:)

DABLASTER 6, Oct 19, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Xbox Ambassadors program and Microsoft Windows Inside Program.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Hi there Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hope this helps.
  6. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador Program

1. Xbox Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program

2. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  3. How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?: Hello, I've been an Xbox Ambassador for a while now, but I haven't really done anything in the way of being one, so I'd prefer if I wasn't, is there a way of quitting the program? I have looked...
  4. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  5. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  6. Quitting Xbox ambassador program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quitting Xbox ambassador program?: I just joined the ambassador program, its not what i thought it was after all. How do i leave the program? d555c52b-df4b-42eb-aa66-d6dd631376bd
  7. I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors Program I am getting an error: I get this message: [img] and It has been 2 years now and I cannot resolve this any help Please Help me 4a1fde2c-adb9-442e-9596-41b1f89ad720
  8. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  9. I want to leave the xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to leave the xbox ambassador program: I just want to leave the xbox ambassador program please help a43cfa5e-ff01-4dc7-a73e-a299a4b0319c
  10. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...