Xbox Ambassador Program

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was previously an xbox ambassador but now I am not. It tell me I was removed due to one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DABLASTER 6, Oct 19, 2019.

1. DABLASTER 6
    DABLASTER 6 Guest

Xbox Ambassador Program

Hey was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was previously an xbox ambassador but now I am not. It tell me I was removed due to one of the following reasons ( wont list them all here). I went to check my enforcements and I noticed I apparently received
    a suspension last year in may for a message, however I was on holiday so it must of been my younger brother. Is there anyway to get this resolved or am I just out of luck and unable to ever join the program again?

:)

DABLASTER 6, Oct 19, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Xbox Ambassadors program and Microsoft Windows Inside Program.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Hi there Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hope this helps.
  6. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador Program

1. Xbox Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Ambassador Program

2. Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Help me leave Xbox ambassador program: Please help I do not know how to leave I saw another forum post and it said to contact some people or something and I tried but it didn't work. Any help would be much appreciated....
  3. Ambassador program xbox register - recieving error.proof etc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador program xbox register - recieving error.proof etc: Hi, im try to join the ambassador program but am having problem with the link. cef29951-97ec-4503-bdd6-4e9120e38cd0
  4. Removed From The Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Xbox Ambassador Program: Hello, I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program on March 15, 2020. Upon learning this, I reached out to the xboxambs email. After waiting a little over a month, I got the reason for removal...
  5. i have been remove from xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been remove from xbox ambassador program: I was fired from the program because of enforcement when I was ambassador.Can they bring me back? d0ad0391-ae07-4bff-a5d5-32402311c1ff
  6. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hello my name is Andre & I need help So today or yesterday i looked on my profile I didn't see my badge for the ambassador program which I had so now I go on the website it says that I got kicked...
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hello my name is Andre & I need help So today or yesterday i looked on my profile I didn't see my badge for the ambassador program which I had so now I go on the website it says that I got kicked...
  8. Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program: I became and abassador last year on june 23rd. The next day I got an enforcement. Then they restricted me from partcipating in any ambassador related things. Is there anyway for me to become an...
  9. Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?: I can't find any answers for this, and it doesn't specifically state it is a permanent ban. I got banned from the program from a 3 day account communication ban,resulting in the message "You have...
  10. Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Program: Hello! It has been a year since my first offence. I didn't really do an offence, I was framed. But, it has been more then a year, and I still can't join the Microsoft Ambassador Program. Why can I...