"Xbox Ambassador removal"

Discus and support "Xbox Ambassador removal" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am curious as to why i was removed from the program and no longer eligible, all it say is "you were removed from the spec"... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MTG Megadeth, May 17, 2015.

1. MTG Megadeth
    MTG Megadeth Guest

I am curious as to why i was removed from the program and no longer eligible, all it say is "you were removed from the spec"

:)

MTG Megadeth, May 17, 2015
  2. Bluntman1138
    Bluntman1138 Guest
    me and my mate getting bulled on xbox live

[quote user="TGk HOWELLz"]

Ok mister ambassador

[/quote]

I am not an Xbox Ambassador.

Bluntman1138, May 17, 2015
  3. Xbox ambassador removal

Ok, thanks I did. I just wasn't sure if it had something to do with the gamertag change.

BrettSekinger, May 17, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you were removed. The support agents are under no obligation to let you know why you were removed. However, you can always ask by finding a post from Zak TwoPunch and sending him a pm by clicking the envelope icon underneath his gamertag.

onyxishere, May 18, 2015
  5. BrettSekinger Win User

Xbox ambassador removal

Ok, thanks I did. I just wasn't sure if it had something to do with the gamertag change.
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox ambassador removal

Hi,

if you were active prior too Nov 2015, then you will need to Apply again, since the program did a all new fresh start at that time.

So please try and go to community.xbox.com/ambassadors and try to Apply
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox Ambassador - Removal

8. WPAK Win User

Removed as Ambassador

Hi there,

when removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program you usually will receive a message with the reason for the removal.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Ambassador Chat Offline?

@accomplice - if you applied to be an ambassador or were an ambassador at some point you should contact xbox support on twitter to find out why you weren't accepted or were removed: @xboxsupport.

However, be aware that they do reserve the right to refuse/remove acceptance at their discretion.
Thema:

1. "Xbox Ambassador removal" - Similar Threads - Ambassador removal

2. Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.: Hello Xbox Ambassadors! This is thepolice4me1 and my account was reported accidently and xbox enforcement got ahold of me. The day I was reported and the day the enforcement team contacted me. I...
  3. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  4. Wrongfully removed from ambassador programme?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully removed from ambassador programme?: Hey there, ive been a community xbox ambassador since 2014. Recently while trying to log into my ambassador programme through the website i was told i have been removed from the programme. I have...
  5. I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was removed from the Ambassador program in September 2018 for a rude message I sent to...: Hi, I know that this problem is absolutely my fault and the issue wouldn't have came around if it wasn't for me and how I acted in this situation. I was playing Fortnite Save The World in...
  6. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  7. Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.: I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:...
  8. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  9. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  10. Removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from the ambassador program: Hello, back in September i was given a ban for something that was not really fully my fault, and this caused me to be removed from the ambassador program I would like to apologise for this and...