Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PANDA XOMBIE, Aug 14, 2019.

1. PANDA XOMBIE
    PANDA XOMBIE Guest

So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place.

I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main site, I can only view my profile, WHICH STATES I’ve been an Ambassador since August 22, 2018, but every other tab I select says “In order to access
    this page you must become an Ambassador. You can see details here.” and gives a hyper link to join. Rejoining just logs me into the profile already made.

I can still get points and redeem them and enter sweepstakes, but I can’t view the Missions page or any other page aside from my Profile page to see where I am at level wise. If I am revoked Ambassador privileges and kicked out, wouldn’t it give me a message
    saying “You have been removed from Ambassadors program.”?

I THINK I got my privileges revoked, but I’m still an Ambassador? It makes no sense. Can anyone shed some light on this issue or at least point me in the right direction to someone who can?

Xbox customer support doesn’t have controls or the right tools to see the issues ran by Ambassadors/Enforcement team so if any one has a contact for someone to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

PANDA XOMBIE, Aug 14, 2019
  2. PANDA XOMBIE Win User

Just an FYI, I’m still getting Xbox Ambassador emails too.
  3. Drizzle J Win User

A CM stands for Community Manager which is an ambassadors go to person for information
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you're removed from thw program, you would be getting a message that states you cannot access those pages and you need to join. Since you can access some pages, then there's an issue. I'll pass this along to staff so they can look into it.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You're an Ambassador and you don't know what or who your CM is! Previous enforcements are not taken into account, as long as you have a clean record of twelve months without any action against you. Once you become and Ambassador, you are on a one strike
    and you are out rule and if you are enforced upon, you are removed from the program. How long ago was this enforcement action, as the system may just be catching up.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

You don't show as an Ambassador here on the forum and they do operate a one strike and you are out system. As pointed out, contact any of the CM's
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help. - Similar Threads - Ambassador revoked sure

2. Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.: How do you find out when an enforcement action happened? Also, after a year has passed from the enforcement action can you become an ambassador? f80e337f-7ca4-4d5e-ae75-402f87edacb5
  3. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  4. insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia)

in XBoX Accessibility
    insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia): hola mucho gusto me presento me llamo fernando y mi nombre de usuario de xbox es es cuenta nueva porque la que tenia de uso diario la vendi . quiero comnvertirme en embajador de xbox me faltan 25...
  5. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  6. Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador program: How do I option out of this program? I signed up because I was curious but I changed my mind. 3b26b390-7363-4348-ab11-d08750535ea9
  7. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  8. Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from ...: Ok so nearly a month or so later still no help regarding this, no-one in support can help and the abassadors barely know how to gift a game to someone. I was wrongfully banned for 24 hours and...
  9. Ambassador Status revoked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Status revoked: Hi, I have noticed my status has been revoked since I was wrongfully given a 24 hour ban for speaking to another player for using hacking mods which were not allowed in game, thus being reported...
  10. Xbox Ambassador Revoked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Revoked.: Hey Xbox, I went to sign into the Xbox Ambassador site and applied to be an Ambassador I got accepted, then I went to sign into one day and clicked Ambassabank to view the members who need help...