Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i just joined the xbox ambassador program and i replied to 2 questions and 3 discussions bit my challenges still say 0 out of 2 for both of them. im... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ignoring texts, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression

So i just joined the xbox ambassador program and i replied to 2 questions and 3 discussions bit my challenges still say 0 out of 2 for both of them. im a little confused as im trying to earn some xp tonight but my progression isnt counting.

:)

ignoring texts, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Gooni3zGaming Win User

yeah this happens a lot if it doesnt work after a couple of refreshes then you will have to report a bug and someone will get in touch with you about the issue. have you done the starter missions i might be wrong but i know you have to finish the starter
    missions to access some of the sites content
  3. Smwutches Win User

You need to complete the "Getting started on the Forums" mission first in order to receive your Ambassador tag and start earning XP for forum activities.

As this should be in the Ambassador forum, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Please feel free to reach out over Live or through the Ambassador Discord if you have further questions.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Xp

Xp on on the xbox Ambassadors program?
  5. RhinoBlizzard Win User

Report those fake 30lvl

I played during double xp weekend unlocking a few xp challenges and I was getting 4x xp ( double XP weekend + double XP from challenges and suply drops it's doable
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

XCL Ambassador Problem Need it Resolved.

Godly Croz,

There is currently an issue with the XCL site involving XP and Tenure. A fix is estimated to be released on 03-Sep-2013 to resolve the problem. No to worry though because your progress is being tracked behind the scenes. If you still can't access the Ambassador
    forums or your XP hasn't changed please create a new thread and hopefully you'll at least have access to the 2. Ambassador Support to do so.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression - Similar Threads - Ambassador Challenge Progression

2. how do I quit xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do I quit xbox ambassador: How do i quit xbox ambassador please someone help 457df099-0843-4fbf-84fe-b08cc8af7e23
  3. Don’t have xbox ambassador badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don’t have xbox ambassador badge: Can anyone help me to get the xbox ambassador badge 81e53793-bd17-499f-9024-22a4bea37ce7
  4. Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.: Hello Xbox Ambassadors! This is thepolice4me1 and my account was reported accidently and xbox enforcement got ahold of me. The day I was reported and the day the enforcement team contacted me. I...
  5. How do I get my Ambassador Status back please

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my Ambassador Status back please: Hey Legends, After a ban/misunderstanding I have found my Xbox unbanned but my Ambassador status still revoked - I was gold and the ban was not associated with my Xbox Ambassador account or...
  6. Banned from Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from Xbox ambassador: I didn't break no rules of the ambassador program why the heck was I removed. What my position back 6398005e-aed9-418d-a009-cfd803bd7526
  7. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f
  8. Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador: What do you guys think the best way to spread Good Vibes and bring up gamers confidence when gaming? New Ambassador here! c514e60c-57f3-402c-90ff-d2b6bf008a2e
  9. How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Actually Quit Xbox Ambassadors Program?: Hello, I've been an Xbox Ambassador for a while now, but I haven't really done anything in the way of being one, so I'd prefer if I wasn't, is there a way of quitting the program? I have looked...
  10. Information on "Ambassador Monthly Challenge".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Information on "Ambassador Monthly Challenge".: Hello, I wanted to know when I might try the " Ambassador Monthly Challenge" ? And, it's from when ? And if I successfully the challenge, the badge is automatic? And, how do we know which one to...