Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i just joined the xbox ambassador program and i replied to 2 questions and 3 discussions bit my challenges still say 0 out of 2 for both of them. im... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ignoring texts, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression

So i just joined the xbox ambassador program and i replied to 2 questions and 3 discussions bit my challenges still say 0 out of 2 for both of them. im a little confused as im trying to earn some xp tonight but my progression isnt counting.

:)

ignoring texts, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Gooni3zGaming Win User

yeah this happens a lot if it doesnt work after a couple of refreshes then you will have to report a bug and someone will get in touch with you about the issue. have you done the starter missions i might be wrong but i know you have to finish the starter
    missions to access some of the sites content
  3. Smwutches Win User

You need to complete the "Getting started on the Forums" mission first in order to receive your Ambassador tag and start earning XP for forum activities.

As this should be in the Ambassador forum, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Please feel free to reach out over Live or through the Ambassador Discord if you have further questions.
  4. RhinoBlizzard Win User

Report those fake 30lvl

I played during double xp weekend unlocking a few xp challenges and I was getting 4x xp ( double XP weekend + double XP from challenges and suply drops it's doable
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Xp

Xp on on the xbox Ambassadors program?
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

XCL Ambassador Problem Need it Resolved.

Godly Croz,

There is currently an issue with the XCL site involving XP and Tenure. A fix is estimated to be released on 03-Sep-2013 to resolve the problem. No to worry though because your progress is being tracked behind the scenes. If you still can't access the Ambassador
    forums or your XP hasn't changed please create a new thread and hopefully you'll at least have access to the 2. Ambassador Support to do so.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression - Similar Threads - Ambassador Challenge Progression

2. Falsely suspended ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely suspended ambassador: A couple of months ago I was suspended for two days or so because this player from a group post reported me because they got angry with me during a game of Fortnite. I do not know the specific...
  3. Ambassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors program: How can I leave the xbox ambassadors program 78799ae2-72e3-4f42-a0ae-1309bb4238b3
  4. Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program: How do i wuit the ambasador program? e4f92e98-26b9-45e6-9755-0e7d2cce0609
  5. XCloud founders badge... Not like the ambassador badge

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud founders badge... Not like the ambassador badge: So the "XCloud founders badge" won't go on your profile like the Xbox Ambassadors badge? Its just a picture that anyone can download and use and anyone could act like they were a beta tester? It...
  6. Ambassador program issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador program issue?: Yes currently im an ambassador but i have enforcement issues from few years back. But it still says im enrolled so is a way to be able 2 participate even tho im n the gram but can't do missions...
  7. Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador: I want to know how i can be come a Ambassador to put an end to all the Harassment on game chat and game texts. Reporting is not helping. Please get back to me. Thank you...
  8. Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors: Hi, I came across this text in the ambassador section. You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador...
  9. Ambassador XP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador XP: I recently joined the abmassador program, and ive completed every starting mission except the “connect with us on social media” ive connected my youtube, discord, and xbox clubs but i personally...
  10. Information on "Ambassador Monthly Challenge".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Information on "Ambassador Monthly Challenge".: Hello, I wanted to know when I might try the " Ambassador Monthly Challenge" ? And, it's from when ? And if I successfully the challenge, the badge is automatic? And, how do we know which one to...