Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i would really like to become a Xbox Ambassador to help ensure gamer safety online i have applied through the website but im not sure i have applied... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xEcho of Fatex, May 11, 2014.

1. Xbox Ambassador

Hi i would really like to become a Xbox Ambassador to help ensure gamer safety online i have applied through the website but im not sure i have applied for the right thing any ideas.

:)

xEcho of Fatex, May 11, 2014
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, May 11, 2014
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Rumor, MS is expanding voluntary tech supports

They've been using ambassadors for chat support for some time now. So in a way, they kind of were.

IndieRock, May 11, 2014
  4. Xbox Ambassador

Hello xEcho of Fatex,

Yes, if you applied to become a Xbox Ambassador at:
    xcl.xbox.com/Apply.aspx
    Once the team has looked everything over and sees that you have the all clear( No enforcement Action taken, etc..). Then you should get a email from the team stating that your approved or not. Being a Xbox Ambassador is to provide
    support and outline the safety of Xbox Live to make it better please. Please give them a few days. If you have any question or concerns please let me know.

Thank you!

XBLVIP TOPDOG

Alliance United, May 11, 2014
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  6. WPAK Win User

How do i talk to a ambassador

Hi there,

if you are referring to any Xbox Ambassador then you could try sending a tweet via twitter @XboxSupport

A Xbox Ambassador likely will respond.

If you are referring to somebody from the Xbox Ambassadors Staff then you could send a DM to @XboxAmbassadors or join the Xbox Ambassadors Discord if you are an active Xbox Ambassador, details can be found on the website.

You can also send me a message via for example Xbox Live
  7. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  8. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  9. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador

1. Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone: So recenlty as of June 30 2020 I have gotten a 1 day suspencion for sending “innapropiate messages” for the first time ever, I have never recieved a suspencion before, Im not a toxic person online...
  3. I've been banned from the ambassadors club?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned from the ambassadors club?: I haven't visited this in about a year because of college getting in the way, But now that quaratine has started ive been back to xbox and wanted to visit the ambassador club again. But to my...
  4. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hello my name is Andre & I need help So today or yesterday i looked on my profile I didn't see my badge for the ambassador program which I had so now I go on the website it says that I got kicked...
  5. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hello my name is Andre & I need help So today or yesterday i looked on my profile I didn't see my badge for the ambassador program which I had so now I go on the website it says that I got kicked...
  6. Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program: I became and abassador last year on june 23rd. The next day I got an enforcement. Then they restricted me from partcipating in any ambassador related things. Is there anyway for me to become an...
  7. xbox ambassador badges

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ambassador badges: hi I wonder if anyone can help me I have had my ambassador badge on my profile for a while now and I notice that its not there anymore can anyone help with this matter thank you...
  8. Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox Ambassador's appeal their ban from the program?: I can't find any answers for this, and it doesn't specifically state it is a permanent ban. I got banned from the program from a 3 day account communication ban,resulting in the message "You have...
  9. Xbox Ambassador White Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador White Screen: Hello, everyone, and it's about the fact that yesterday I tried to get the ambassador badge. I signed up as usual via (Google Chroome) on the site and just had to accept the pledges for the...
  10. i got permanent ban for a club called “xbox ambassadors”

in XBoX on Mobile
    i got permanent ban for a club called “xbox ambassadors”: I got banned from a club when I really necer did anythung wrong... I messaged the admin and he said i was instigating but i never was at all. This is unacceptable and i recieved a permanent ban...