Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to become an xbox Ambassador but for some weird reason I don't get the become an Ambassador button when I click on the link to become one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tokyo-, May 6, 2019.

1. tokyo-
    tokyo- Guest

Xbox Ambassador

Hi I wanted to become an xbox Ambassador but for some weird reason I don't get the become an Ambassador button when I click on the link to become one did this on another account and it let me become an Ambassador with no issue not sure if this is a glitch
    become I meet the requirements on my main account so I don't know why the button won't show up for me when I'm logged into that account if anyone could help that would be much appreciated.

:)

tokyo-, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. XBL Prophet Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

[quote user="P6W"]

what does a xbox ambassador do?

[/quote]Xbox Ambassadors usually bump very old threads and answer a question that has already been answered. Just like this one did. Most Xbox Ambassadors only join because they want the icon in their gamercard. This is just my opinion on what an Xbox Ambassador
    does.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Xbox Ambassador Programe

Above the Xbox Forums Picture, scroll onto Xbox Forums, then scroll down to Ambassadors, then bazinga! Ambassador Forums!
  5. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
  6. WickedCueball Win User

Ambassador program issue

The issue is an ambassador issue and should be in the correct forum. This is the support forum for xbox live account problems not ambassador problems. The correct place is the ambassador support forum. Changes are your questions about ambassadors problems
    will not get answered here. They will only get answered in the ambassador support forum.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador

1. Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Can't access my Ambassador menus.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Ambassador menus.: I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador menus. Every time I try it directs me to join...
  3. Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors: Hi i Have recently joined Xbox ambassadors and I would just like to know how you can see your average chat rating so i dont get removed from the program due to having a low chat rating of 4.0 or...
  4. Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue: I have been trying to join the Xbox Ambassador program for some time now, but once i sign into my account on the Xbox Ambassador website (https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/home) there is no...
  5. Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador: it says ive been ambassador since may of 2018, but whenever i try to go on the Missions tab, i get a page that says i have to be an ambassador in order to access that page, any help? ive contacted...
  6. Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador: so i got a problem, it says ive been ambassador since may of 2018, but whenever i try to go on the Missions tab, i get a page that says i have to be an ambassador in order to access that page, any...
  7. Xbox Ambassador Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Badge: I Was Wondering why my xbox badge got tooken away ? I got a enforcement message a day after i got the badge . but xbox removed the suspension because i filled out a case review . but my badge...
  8. Can't join xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join xbox ambassadors: Hello, I'm having issues with joining the ambassador program. I meet all the requirements as far as my knowledge goes, however, when I try to sign up it keeps taking me back to the home page. Any...
  9. Ambassador abuse??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador abuse??: I was playing rainbow six siege with my friends and our teammate started messaging my friend calling him and i bad and a bunch of other names and then said that my friend is getting a com ban and...
  10. Where banned on ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where banned on ambassador: Does anybody know why I got banned on xbox ambassador im not the only one that got banned too my friend [remove personal info] c0acd9f5-f504-4218-85f3-4174eb37dc7f