Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I became an xbox ambassador back in april of 2017. I just recently tried to access the dashboard and I was prompted with a message saying “in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChiefAmbersaur, May 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Ambassador

I became an xbox ambassador back in april of 2017. I just recently tried to access the dashboard and I was prompted with a message saying “in order to access this page you must become an ambassador”. Can someone help me or does anyone know why it is saying
    that I am not an ambassador?

:)

ChiefAmbersaur, May 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. XBL Prophet Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

[quote user="P6W"]

what does a xbox ambassador do?

[/quote]Xbox Ambassadors usually bump very old threads and answer a question that has already been answered. Just like this one did. Most Xbox Ambassadors only join because they want the icon in their gamercard. This is just my opinion on what an Xbox Ambassador
    does.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Xbox Ambassador Programe

Above the Xbox Forums Picture, scroll onto Xbox Forums, then scroll down to Ambassadors, then bazinga! Ambassador Forums!
  5. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
  6. WickedCueball Win User

Ambassador program issue

The issue is an ambassador issue and should be in the correct forum. This is the support forum for xbox live account problems not ambassador problems. The correct place is the ambassador support forum. Changes are your questions about ambassadors problems
    will not get answered here. They will only get answered in the ambassador support forum.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador

1. Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. I would like to send a report in on a Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to send a report in on a Xbox Ambassador: Evening, Started playing an online freeroam of GTA Online, a business crate mission was started by another player and a on-screen notification shows up saying to destroy their crates. I go over...
  3. I lost my ambassador for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my ambassador for no reason: A bit ago I got suspended on xbox for absolutely no reason and I ended up solving up the case since i got reported just for saying "No" to a guy or kid who was begging for a skin in fortnite and...
  4. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  5. Xbox Ambassador initial quiz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador initial quiz: Good day I just signed up as an ambassador and am having an issue with the initial quiz. For the question where are the xbox forum guidelines located I have selected every answer possible and am...
  6. Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforced my account and took away my ambassador logo why???: Ok so i became a ambassador took some time to pass those test and finally i got my logo so then i have been having my profile pic for a while now it says “crime scene do not cross” and has a pic...
  7. Can't access my Ambassador menus.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Ambassador menus.: I've just been in contact with MS support and they directed me here to post a question for a moderator to reply to. I cannot access my Ambassador menus. Every time I try it directs me to join...
  8. Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors: Hi i Have recently joined Xbox ambassadors and I would just like to know how you can see your average chat rating so i dont get removed from the program due to having a low chat rating of 4.0 or...
  9. Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue: I have been trying to join the Xbox Ambassador program for some time now, but once i sign into my account on the Xbox Ambassador website (https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/home) there is no...
  10. Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador: it says ive been ambassador since may of 2018, but whenever i try to go on the Missions tab, i get a page that says i have to be an ambassador in order to access that page, any help? ive contacted...