Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I became an xbox ambassador back in april of 2017. I just recently tried to access the dashboard and I was prompted with a message saying “in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChiefAmbersaur, May 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Ambassador

I became an xbox ambassador back in april of 2017. I just recently tried to access the dashboard and I was prompted with a message saying “in order to access this page you must become an ambassador”. Can someone help me or does anyone know why it is saying
    that I am not an ambassador?

:)

ChiefAmbersaur, May 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  4. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
  5. XBL Prophet Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

[quote user="P6W"]

what does a xbox ambassador do?

[/quote]Xbox Ambassadors usually bump very old threads and answer a question that has already been answered. Just like this one did. Most Xbox Ambassadors only join because they want the icon in their gamercard. This is just my opinion on what an Xbox Ambassador
    does.
  6. FoomBerry Win User

Xbox Ambassador Programe

Above the Xbox Forums Picture, scroll onto Xbox Forums, then scroll down to Ambassadors, then bazinga! Ambassador Forums!
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador

1. Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.: I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:...
  3. Ambassador

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ambassador: Ambassador For anything Ambassador related, you would need to post in the Ambassador forum. As sandy the hippy stated, you'll need to complete the forums mission in order to gain access to the...
  4. Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official: hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i need this to be as official as possible....
  5. xbox ambassadors

in XboX Insiders
    xbox ambassadors: I was in the program before and then i got a suspention and now after two years i tried to join back and it won't let me join back. So i spoke to support and they said its to do with the info on...
  6. Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador: Il m'est clairement impossible de compléter les quizs (obligatoires) concernant le programme ambassadeur. Les (sources d'informations ne s'ouvrent pas) -[Translation - It is clearly impossible...
  7. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I: In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox ambassador program again as until that point I used...
  8. xbox ambassadors

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox ambassadors: Hi To whoever it may concern I have just recently signed up to Xbox ambassador I'm up for new things and challenges the only problem is I am disabled and I can't speak and I'm deaf in one ear and...
  9. War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...: PSA: ALL CLUB OWNERS as well as any Admins, primarily part of any club with a strong following. So back in 2017, I joined the Ambassador team after deployig for the umpteenth time and was looking...
  10. I want to leave the xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to leave the xbox ambassador program: I just want to leave the xbox ambassador program please help a43cfa5e-ff01-4dc7-a73e-a299a4b0319c