Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I became an xbox ambassador back in april of 2017. I just recently tried to access the dashboard and I was prompted with a message saying “in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChiefAmbersaur, May 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Ambassador

I became an xbox ambassador back in april of 2017. I just recently tried to access the dashboard and I was prompted with a message saying “in order to access this page you must become an ambassador”. Can someone help me or does anyone know why it is saying
    that I am not an ambassador?

:)

ChiefAmbersaur, May 8, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. XBL Prophet Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

[quote user="P6W"]

what does a xbox ambassador do?

[/quote]Xbox Ambassadors usually bump very old threads and answer a question that has already been answered. Just like this one did. Most Xbox Ambassadors only join because they want the icon in their gamercard. This is just my opinion on what an Xbox Ambassador
    does.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Xbox Ambassador Programe

Above the Xbox Forums Picture, scroll onto Xbox Forums, then scroll down to Ambassadors, then bazinga! Ambassador Forums!
  5. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
  6. WickedCueball Win User

Ambassador program issue

The issue is an ambassador issue and should be in the correct forum. This is the support forum for xbox live account problems not ambassador problems. The correct place is the ambassador support forum. Changes are your questions about ambassadors problems
    will not get answered here. They will only get answered in the ambassador support forum.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador

1. Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador: I haven't been on the site for a while I'm trying to reactivate my Ambassador status and be able to post and look at my rewards 96e139b6-6b92-4d55-ba02-0f2fde0f2f39
  3. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador: Hello, it is said on my profile that I'm an ambassador since January the 19, 2019, but I don't have any access of the different ambassador's private pages on the website... Could you help me...
  4. Re-join the Ambassador program!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-join the Ambassador program!: Hi, i have a question... How doi re-join the Xbox Ambassador program "again"? e2fcf441-3475-4976-b999-42ea1bee007b
  5. Xbox ambassadors program problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors program problem: I have a question for any xbox ambassadors. Im having trouble accessing anything on the ambassadors page and it keeps saying i need to be an ambassador to view this even though i am a ambassador...
  6. Stuck on ambassador program loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck on ambassador program loop: I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything 9c37aa5e-0a9b-4f31-b2a2-08bb1b6e2245
  7. Can't join Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join Xbox Ambassadors: When I go onto the website, I click on "Join Ambassadors" and it changes my page put theres nothing else to click on to continue signing up for the Ambassadors. Any clue why I cant join or where...
  8. Ambassador application

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador application: Can’t apply to the ambassador program and i’ve exhausted every attempt. It doesn’t allow me the option to click the apply button where im supposed to be taken to the requirements to see if i am...
  9. Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Access Xbox Ambassador Activities: Hello, I have been an Xbox Ambassador since April 6, 2018 and I can't access the activity links in order to level up my account. I have contacted Xbox Support and they told me to make a post on...
  10. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador: When I click " join ambassador program " it redirects me to a site that says I need to be an ambassador member to view this. I have attempted to use the links to join but nothing works, tried...