Xbox ambassador

Discus and support Xbox ambassador in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Il m'est clairement impossible de compléter les quizs (obligatoires) concernant le programme ambassadeur. Les (sources d'informations ne s'ouvrent pas)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Math45500, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Math45500
    Math45500 Guest

Xbox ambassador

Il m'est clairement impossible de compléter les quizs (obligatoires) concernant le programme ambassadeur. Les (sources d'informations ne s'ouvrent pas)

-[Translation - It is clearly impossible for me to complete the (compulsory) quizs for the ambassador program. The (sources of information do not open)]

:)

Math45500, Sep 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. WPAK Win User

How do i talk to a ambassador

Hi there,

if you are referring to any Xbox Ambassador then you could try sending a tweet via twitter @XboxSupport

A Xbox Ambassador likely will respond.

If you are referring to somebody from the Xbox Ambassadors Staff then you could send a DM to @XboxAmbassadors or join the Xbox Ambassadors Discord if you are an active Xbox Ambassador, details can be found on the website.

You can also send me a message via for example Xbox Live
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  5. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  6. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
Thema:

Xbox ambassador

1. Xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - ambassador

2. Xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors: when I try to sign the commitment to become Ambassador he tells me an error and to update the page but it doesn't go the same 56fd8315-0b2f-48e6-8d56-85cea1e579d6
  3. Removed From The Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Xbox Ambassador Program: Hello, I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program on March 15, 2020. Upon learning this, I reached out to the xboxambs email. After waiting a little over a month, I got the reason for removal...
  4. Xbl ambassador ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbl ambassador ban: Can I rejoin the ambassador program if I got kicked 01e5f401-8eb3-4103-8001-faaf16e81778
  5. Ambassador Mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Mission: I have completed this mission: Send a "Good Game" or "GG" Xbox Live Message. I'm not getting credit. What do I do? 72676ca1-5b58-4c43-8c28-4c4a18f160dd
  6. Xbox Ambassador I Can't Sign UP?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador I Can't Sign UP?: Ok, so whenever I try to load up the webpage it keeps failing to do so then it will say Something went wrong and we can't sign you in at the moment. Please try again later. The Microsoft account...
  7. ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    ambassador: I go to sign up and after i log in it would continuously reload the page until a repeat login error pops up. is there some other way i can sign up? a13b7300-9a8e-4116-968c-af0402eb3a90
  8. i have been remove from xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have been remove from xbox ambassador program: I was fired from the program because of enforcement when I was ambassador.Can they bring me back? d0ad0391-ae07-4bff-a5d5-32402311c1ff
  9. Ambassadors Page Not Working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassadors Page Not Working?: When I go to "https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox" and click the "Become an Ambassador" I have all check marks except - (Requirement: Sign the Xbox Ambassadors Pledge). When I click to "See...
  10. Xbox ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador: Hey, i just wanted to ask that i had a previous enforcement "by mistake" i didnt want to let them take a look into it cuase it was my first enforcement and i was afraid, and now after a year of...