Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I became an xbox ambassador yesterday but i am thinking do you have to have an xbox one or doesnt it matter. Please can you help me thank you in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FreelanceGem098, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox Ambassador

I became an xbox ambassador yesterday but i am thinking do you have to have an xbox one or doesnt it matter. Please can you help me thank you in advance

:)

FreelanceGem098, Oct 31, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  4. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  5. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
  6. XBL Prophet Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

[quote user="P6W"]

what does a xbox ambassador do?

[/quote]Xbox Ambassadors usually bump very old threads and answer a question that has already been answered. Just like this one did. Most Xbox Ambassadors only join because they want the icon in their gamercard. This is just my opinion on what an Xbox Ambassador
    does.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador

1. Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors: I contacted the xbox ambassadors email and have yet to get a response to my question needing to be answered badly. And when ever I get close to wanting my question answered on here, you guys close...
  3. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program: Hello Xbox Friends, I've been an Xbox ambassador for about 2-3 months and have just recently reached my bronze tier which I was pretty proud of. I received my badge for my Gamertag profile which...
  4. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  5. how do I quit xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do I quit xbox ambassador: How do i quit xbox ambassador please someone help 457df099-0843-4fbf-84fe-b08cc8af7e23
  6. Don’t have xbox ambassador badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don’t have xbox ambassador badge: Can anyone help me to get the xbox ambassador badge 81e53793-bd17-499f-9024-22a4bea37ce7
  7. Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Accidentally Removed.: Hello Xbox Ambassadors! This is thepolice4me1 and my account was reported accidently and xbox enforcement got ahold of me. The day I was reported and the day the enforcement team contacted me. I...
  8. How do I get my Ambassador Status back please

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my Ambassador Status back please: Hey Legends, After a ban/misunderstanding I have found my Xbox unbanned but my Ambassador status still revoked - I was gold and the ban was not associated with my Xbox Ambassador account or...
  9. Banned from Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from Xbox ambassador: I didn't break no rules of the ambassador program why the heck was I removed. What my position back 6398005e-aed9-418d-a009-cfd803bd7526
  10. Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wasn't I suppose to receive an email from the Ambassadors Program to confirm I was removed...: I remember back then I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program, but I thought I would get an email saying that I was removed? I kind of was confused. 87227751-6121-44c8-ad2c-f192ea6e4e6f