Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! So I was trying to become an Xbox Ambassador. It told me that the requirement stating: "Do not be banned last year" was not met. I have checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NovaPatra, Jan 16, 2020.

1. NovaPatra
    NovaPatra Guest

Xbox Ambassador

Hi!

So I was trying to become an Xbox Ambassador.

It told me that the requirement stating: "Do not be banned last year" was not met.

I have checked my enforcement list site, and I was never banned.

So I was talking to the Xbox support and they instructed me to post in here and told me I will be assigned a ambassador from here!

Thank you for reading this =)

Nova Patra

:)

NovaPatra, Jan 16, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. WPAK Win User

How do i talk to a ambassador

Hi there,

if you are referring to any Xbox Ambassador then you could try sending a tweet via twitter @XboxSupport

A Xbox Ambassador likely will respond.

If you are referring to somebody from the Xbox Ambassadors Staff then you could send a DM to @XboxAmbassadors or join the Xbox Ambassadors Discord if you are an active Xbox Ambassador, details can be found on the website.

You can also send me a message via for example Xbox Live
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  5. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  6. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador

1. Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. How do I the ambassador start mission

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I the ambassador start mission: Please can someone advise me on this as I'm new on this, many thanks I would appreciate any help 9776116a-4da1-49bd-b676-ebd62919b936
  3. Quiting xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quiting xbox ambassador: I want to quit being an xbox ambassador as I dont feel as I am not fit for it cc4ab5f5-9db4-42a0-8418-562bfe97289a
  4. I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard: Hello everyone I have been a Xbox customer about over 20 years now I have long awaited the day I can become an Xbox Ambassador now January 3 I finally became an ambassador and everything seemed to...
  5. Need help with ambassador Sign up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with ambassador Sign up: Hi i was going though the sign up everything went though then i get to the part were you sign your gamertag and it gets to "the ambassador team says hi!" Then it loads loads then gives me a error...
  6. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador: It has an indefinite loading screen when I sign the pledge. b4083535-e641-4133-ba52-e98eaeeab12e
  7. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Program: Hi, I would like to leave the Xbox Ambassador program. Can someone please assist? 5513d56c-841e-42b9-a6ad-91c4735d9582
  8. I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was removed from the Xbox Ambassadors for unknown reason: I recently wanted to check the rewards i could get from being an ambassador and when logging in it said “i had been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program”. I checked to see if thier were any...
  9. Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors: hello im doing the missions on the Xbox Ambassadors to gain the bronze medal but i dont get the xp for some reason. does anyone know why? 188c7abd-4a47-4740-ba15-ba50caffafbd
  10. Xbox Ambassadors Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassadors Bug: The Xbox ambassador page is full of bugs, as I am already an ambassador, I accept the "contract" again and again and he asks me again, I start the tour and he says that I am, then that I am not...