Xbox Ambassador

Discus and support Xbox Ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! So I was trying to become an Xbox Ambassador. It told me that the requirement stating: "Do not be banned last year" was not met. I have checked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NovaPatra, Jan 16, 2020.

1. NovaPatra
    NovaPatra Guest

Xbox Ambassador

Hi!

So I was trying to become an Xbox Ambassador.

It told me that the requirement stating: "Do not be banned last year" was not met.

I have checked my enforcement list site, and I was never banned.

So I was talking to the Xbox support and they instructed me to post in here and told me I will be assigned a ambassador from here!

Thank you for reading this =)

Nova Patra

:)

NovaPatra, Jan 16, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  4. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  5. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
  6. FreakRoach Win User

How can Earn a Microsoft Profile Badge on my Xbox Account?

Microsoft badge is for employees only. If you want Xbox Ambassadors bagde then join the Xbox Ambassadors program.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassador

1. Xbox Ambassador - Similar Threads - Ambassador

2. Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program: i recently applied sometime last year to become a xbox ambassador and then without question was removed, i got in contact with a community manager who said that i was removed because i had a ban...
  3. I have posts of ambassador making racist comment

in XboX Insiders
    I have posts of ambassador making racist comment: In the club All Memes Matter Reborn are making posts on child sex terrorist support school shootings 4 months of reports to enforcement they have done nothing Al though I opened a website...
  4. Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Join Xbox Ambassador: It is a Brand New Year and I am trying to join Xbox Ambassador program and I just found out that I can't join because of the recent falsely accused reports that I have been getting in the Past...
  5. Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program: I cant become a XBOX ambassador becuse of enforcement action i wanna become one but i just need help 17cd9ef2-4e63-4b71-8dc6-58df0574418f
  6. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador: I have recently got a false suspension by Xbox on accident, which resulted in me getting banned on xbox ambassador and i was speaking to a xbox support member and he had helped me and told me to...
  7. Ambassadors forum test

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors forum test: I'm having problems answering the questions for the Ambassadors forum test, particularly 1 and 3. I cannot find the answers to these 2 questions anywhere. can i please get some help?...
  8. Becoming an xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an xbox ambassador: When you sign up to become an xbox ambassador because i just signed up to become one are there any requirements or obligations to it as if you were a developer or is it just to help out gamers on...
  9. will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?: I was removed from the ambassadors program last month due to a misunderstanding between myself and someone trying to hack my account and make purchases. I was informed by a fellow ambassador to...
  10. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...