Xbox ambassador

Discus and support Xbox ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to leave xbox ambassadors please help 68d7a492-2199-4cfa-b15a-af748c29a41d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dadtdm, Nov 21, 2020.

1. dadtdm
    dadtdm Guest

Xbox ambassador

I want to leave xbox ambassadors please help

:)

dadtdm, Nov 21, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. WPAK Win User

How do i talk to a ambassador

Hi there,

if you are referring to any Xbox Ambassador then you could try sending a tweet via twitter @XboxSupport

A Xbox Ambassador likely will respond.

If you are referring to somebody from the Xbox Ambassadors Staff then you could send a DM to @XboxAmbassadors or join the Xbox Ambassadors Discord if you are an active Xbox Ambassador, details can be found on the website.

You can also send me a message via for example Xbox Live
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  5. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  6. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
Thema:

Xbox ambassador

1. Xbox ambassador - Similar Threads - ambassador

2. Xbox ambassador pledge not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador pledge not working?: so i put my gamertag in and i get an infinite load icon i have waited for more than an hour now 89a85395-fc24-4f14-89c1-c49d433980d6
  3. BANNED FROM XBOX AMBASSADOR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANNED FROM XBOX AMBASSADOR: Hi. I get ban in xbox ambassador i can join one more time Or should I wait a year ? Plz help me [img] ad8a201b-03a1-46a5-be2c-9a276aaba7e1
  4. Rejoin Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rejoin Ambassador: Had a Communication Ban. At start of the month. Served 1 hour of it. While trying write 1,000 words disagreeing it. 500 words on Saying how sorry I was. 500 words on How I can promote good...
  5. I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status.: I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status. Just trying to figure out what's going on. I was told it should be lifted around August. 9fedbf2b-ead0-4e77-a60a-9d37bd2c70db
  6. Requested Xbox Ambassador status removal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Requested Xbox Ambassador status removal: I got removed from ambassador and i want to know why because xbox enforcement takes forever to load. 430df032-2bc4-4556-9eff-eb78e78aedbe
  7. Xbox Ambassador Sign Up Not Working Correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador Sign Up Not Working Correctly: Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me. I've pledged to join Xbox Ambassadors but the website isn't working, it keeps saying "In order to access this page you must become an Ambassador. You can...
  8. Can't Sign Xbox Ambassador Pledge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Sign Xbox Ambassador Pledge: When I attempt to sign the pledge it loads for a couple minutes and then says this Oops, something went wrong submitting your signature. Please refresh the page and try again. If the problem...
  9. Unable To Sign Xbox Ambassador Pledge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Sign Xbox Ambassador Pledge: Hello, I am trying to join the ambassador program. I tried to sign the pledge, but I kept getting an error. The site tells you to submit a big, but you can't submit a bug without first signing...
  10. Xbox ambassador pledge not working!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador pledge not working!: I went to join the awesome ambassador program and help the community to the best of my ability, but when I signed the pledge it went through the refreshed back to the pledge page again. I try to...