Xbox Ambassadors Bug Loaging

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors Bug Loaging in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello how are you, I just joined the ambassador program, but my problem is that when I accepted the terms by entering your gamertag the page froze, now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sierra1ZB, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Sierra1ZB
    Sierra1ZB Guest

Hello how are you, I just joined the ambassador program, but my problem is that when I accepted the terms by entering your gamertag the page froze, now the problem is that when I want to start my loading
    screen again on the ambassador page it stays in "loading", this in any browser. How do I solve this, now I can not login to ambassador, I tried with another account and it did the same to me. thanks for your help.
    Xbox Ambassadors Bug Loaging [​IMG]

:)

Sierra1ZB, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Try clearing your browser's cache or try another browser. If those do not work, try incognito mode. That is usually temporary though. If it continues, email Ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to report the issue so you can't
    get into the site to do so from there.
  3. HarleyTripleX Win User

frontiersman challenges

You can dive off in front of your manor I believe is 50 meters or head to the frontier to that old loag where a feather sits by the water falls that is over 50 meters.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Induction to the Xbox Forums

If you feel like it's a bug in the Ambassador program, then it might be worth reporting it via the "Report a bug" link at the bottom of the page on the Ambassador dashboard.
  5. REAP3R911 Win User

My XP in the build up! why?

They have been having bug issues with the XP. I have talked to the account user xboxambassador one of the lead ambassadors for xbox live and he has stated that the bug was created after the new site came for the ambassadors. They are still working to fix
    this. Once the bug has been removed your XP will rise along with the amount of people you helped.
  6. Smwutches Win User

"Submit Tabs" not working on A.C.E/X.A website for number of quiz missions

For Ambassador issues, it's best to post in the Ambassador forums. You can also find a list of known bugs on the Ambassadors' Discord channel.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassadors Bug Loaging - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Bug Loaging

2. Xbox Ambassador Program Reinstated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program Reinstated: Hello, my name is I have reached out several months ago in regards to being removed from the ambassador program due to having participated in misconduct. My best friend, then got me a one day...
  3. Ambassador Reinstatement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Reinstatement: Hello, I have reached out several months ago in regards to being removed from the ambassador program due to having participated in misconduct. My brother was on the Xbox, he laughed at a joke...
  4. XBOX AMBASSADOR

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX AMBASSADOR: XBOX AMBASSADOR so the website wont load, just days after i won xbox live gold is this some kind of scam, or is there a reason the xbox ambassador page wont load...
  5. Xbox Ambassador Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Issue: Hi my name is , i just became an ambassador. But the problem is, is that when i become an ambassador i try to complete the missions and i get no exp. 2nd issue is if i try to get back to the...
  6. Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador: I am problems trying to remove it could you remove it from me plz.I don't not deserve it yet.If toy could remove thx you have a good day. 96ef4b2d-3353-42f0-ba02-28341a93bd78
  7. Communication ban and Xbox ambassador ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban and Xbox ambassador ban: Hi I need help I was com banned for no reason I got the ban over turned but I was banned from the ambassdor program so I came here to see if theres anything I can do to rejoin....
  8. Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ambassador Program Bug - Can't join: Hey there, Recently, I've hit the amount if 1,500+ gamerscore and wanted to join the Xbox Live Ambassador program, but when I try to do that it tells me that I am not qualified to be in the Xbox...
  9. I think my Ambassador account is bugged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my Ambassador account is bugged.: Hello My ambassabank has been telling me "Hhhmm, that's weird. I can't seem to find your chat session, or your session is 'having a moment'. Please refresh Ambassabank and try again. SORRY!"...
  10. Xbox Ambassador Bug (Saying I don't have live)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Bug (Saying I don't have live): Hello, I am trying to join the Xbox Ambassadors program / Enforcement Program but its saying I don't have live when I do. My live doesn't run out until 5/22, so I don't understand why I am having...