Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors FTW in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello one and all :) I am xba hype you may have seen me around the forums & social media. The main thing for me here is to grab some ATTENTION and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XBA_Hype, Apr 15, 2019.

1. XBA_Hype
    XBA_Hype Guest

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Hello one and all Xbox Ambassadors FTW :)

I am xba hype you may have seen me around the forums & social media. The main thing for me here is to grab some ATTENTION and raise awareness on the awesomeness of the Xbox ambassador program. earn tickets, enter sweepstake's, earn & win rewards,
    all from helping fellow Xbox gamers within the community.

Being an ambassador isn't for everyone and you need to have a good attitude. We dont know everything but we will do our best. The Amby family is forever growing and if you think you got what it takes to rise among the dedicated come join us - http://ambassadors.xbox.com/

The ambassador family is full of amazing human beings, from social media to streaming, raising awareness and money for great causes. community streams and lots of fun, a friendly lot always happy to help and have some gaming fun. https://mixer.com/XboxAmbassadors

:)

XBA_Hype, Apr 15, 2019
  2. SamanthaVictoria Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

So glad to be apart of an amazing program with amazing people!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Im enjoying this program. Helping my fellow gamers where i can. The rewards is irrelevent to me as it is just a bonus.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

A very good definition of the program. I have been involved for a few years and it has been very rewarding. It doesn't get any better than helping other gamers.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Been with the program since it started in 2011 & I hate to say it but it's in the worst state it has ever been in at the moment.It's gone drastically downhill in the past 3 or so years.Most of the original ambassadors have left now due to how bad things
    got.

Not going into details here but there's a fair few posts in the ambassador forums as to why & what needs to be done but feedback just gets ignored.

Such a shame it's gotten this way & I suspect most of the people posting here are fairly new so don't know how good it used to be.
    I am legacy back from 2010. I think while the changes have definitely made impact feel less vital. I would have to argue that the rewards for being an ambassador now far exceed what was received years ago.

And that's part of the problem.The majority of people joining now are only doing it for the rewards & not just to help people.One look at these forums show's that with the amount of repeat answers in every thread just because people are xp farming to get
    rewards.I pointed out to one person that repeat answers are a big no no & the reply I got was "I don't care,as long as it gives me xp". This individual had actually repeated a incorrect answer at the time.

We never used to get anything for being a ambassador & things were so much better then.Now it's all about the quantity of ambassadors,not the quality.

This is one of many issues that have been bought up over the past 3 years & we just get the same copy & paste answers from the people who are meant to be running this program.Mixer is the only that matters at the moment.
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Huge love for this post. I adore being part of the Ambassador program, it's been the best decision I've made in a long while. It's also made some really positive impacts in my life. Big shout out to all you fellow amazing people that give up a little
    time each day to help others and create an amazing community for gamers!
Thema:

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

1. Xbox Ambassadors FTW - Similar Threads - Ambassadors FTW

2. Concerning Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Concerning Ambassador: Is it possible for one time suspenders to be granted a pardon? I want to join the Ambassadors but I believe a cussed through xbox message and i got suspender for day ''June 19th 2018''. I notice...
  3. Ambassador Quiz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador Quiz: Hi, im currently trying to finish the ambassador 101 quiz but ive come to the point where 2 of the questions no matter what the answere is always wrong and ive read through EVERY page of the...
  4. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassador: I was previously an Xbox Ambassador years ago, and from experience I was extremely helpful and was always active. However during that time my account was communication banned, years later I have...
  5. Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador: I have repeatedly tried to join the ambassador program and i always get this. But my profile says im a ambassador since 2018. But i cant do or see anything else. Any clue on how to fix this! I am...
  6. Ambassador access issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador access issues: I have the badges and can access the dashboard to view how many points I have. But keeps telling me to join Ambassadors, then when doing so, the website gets stuck on find out more here. I know...
  7. Becoming an Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    Becoming an Xbox Ambassador: Just was wondering was anyone else having an issue with joining or becoming an xbox ambassador. I have a perfect record with no prior enforcements. I have also tried switching from ios, to...
  8. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  9. The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Clan - (XBA) The Ambassadors is recruiting agents. Only 5 spots left in...: Join Clan XBA - The Ambassadors. [img] d91583de-c444-4056-ac0c-db50357416d2
  10. Cheaters if one of them is xbox ambassador or from enforcement team?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cheaters if one of them is xbox ambassador or from enforcement team?: İ was playing fifa 18, I played against a player who has been lagging the game during the whole game play and scored at the 2-5 sec periodic screen freezes. I have reported that guy for cheating...