Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors FTW in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello one and all :) I am xba hype you may have seen me around the forums & social media. The main thing for me here is to grab some ATTENTION and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XBA_Hype, Apr 15, 2019.

1. XBA_Hype
    XBA_Hype Guest

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Hello one and all Xbox Ambassadors FTW :)

I am xba hype you may have seen me around the forums & social media. The main thing for me here is to grab some ATTENTION and raise awareness on the awesomeness of the Xbox ambassador program. earn tickets, enter sweepstake's, earn & win rewards,
    all from helping fellow Xbox gamers within the community.

Being an ambassador isn't for everyone and you need to have a good attitude. We dont know everything but we will do our best. The Amby family is forever growing and if you think you got what it takes to rise among the dedicated come join us - http://ambassadors.xbox.com/

The ambassador family is full of amazing human beings, from social media to streaming, raising awareness and money for great causes. community streams and lots of fun, a friendly lot always happy to help and have some gaming fun. https://mixer.com/XboxAmbassadors

:)

XBA_Hype, Apr 15, 2019
  2. SammieChaos Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

So glad to be apart of an amazing program with amazing people!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Im enjoying this program. Helping my fellow gamers where i can. The rewards is irrelevent to me as it is just a bonus.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

A very good definition of the program. I have been involved for a few years and it has been very rewarding. It doesn't get any better than helping other gamers.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Been with the program since it started in 2011 & I hate to say it but it's in the worst state it has ever been in at the moment.It's gone drastically downhill in the past 3 or so years.Most of the original ambassadors have left now due to how bad things
    got.

Not going into details here but there's a fair few posts in the ambassador forums as to why & what needs to be done but feedback just gets ignored.

Such a shame it's gotten this way & I suspect most of the people posting here are fairly new so don't know how good it used to be.
    I am legacy back from 2010. I think while the changes have definitely made impact feel less vital. I would have to argue that the rewards for being an ambassador now far exceed what was received years ago.

And that's part of the problem.The majority of people joining now are only doing it for the rewards & not just to help people.One look at these forums show's that with the amount of repeat answers in every thread just because people are xp farming to get
    rewards.I pointed out to one person that repeat answers are a big no no & the reply I got was "I don't care,as long as it gives me xp". This individual had actually repeated a incorrect answer at the time.

We never used to get anything for being a ambassador & things were so much better then.Now it's all about the quantity of ambassadors,not the quality.

This is one of many issues that have been bought up over the past 3 years & we just get the same copy & paste answers from the people who are meant to be running this program.Mixer is the only that matters at the moment.
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

Huge love for this post. I adore being part of the Ambassador program, it's been the best decision I've made in a long while. It's also made some really positive impacts in my life. Big shout out to all you fellow amazing people that give up a little
    time each day to help others and create an amazing community for gamers!
Thema:

Xbox Ambassadors FTW

1. Xbox Ambassadors FTW - Similar Threads - Ambassadors FTW

2. Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.: I've been on Xbox for a very long time. I wanted to see about how to be an Xbox Ambassador recently. Went to go see how to go about it, looked at the qualifications and I met all except for one....
  3. Back to Ambassador Program, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Back to Ambassador Program, how?: Hi guys, I came here to ask if I can go back to the Ambassador Program, why I was banned because of a non-explicit photo and because of this I still can't go back to the Program, is there anything...
  4. Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador: I'd like to report the fact the an Xbox ambassador by the gamertag [mod removed] has been abusing his power and acting like he's above TOS, I've reported him multiple times and would like to see...
  5. Ambassador Reinstatement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Reinstatement: Hello, I’ve called support who told me to post in the forums again. This is the third attempt to get help. I appreciate any information. I’ll repost the original message I wrote. Hello Xbox...
  6. Can I be an xbox ambassador again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I be an xbox ambassador again?: So I met all the requirements to join the xbox ambassadors program and had succeeded in doing so but I was inactive in progressing through it and I finally decided to get back into it now that I...
  7. Permanent Ambassador ban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ambassador ban...: 2 years ago, I recieved a (somewhat) well deserved communications ban. At that point, I knew my Ambassadors status would be obliterated. It told me that I could get my status back after 1 year. 7...
  8. Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors: I contacted the xbox ambassadors email and have yet to get a response to my question needing to be answered badly. And when ever I get close to wanting my question answered on here, you guys close...
  9. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program: Hello Xbox Friends, I've been an Xbox ambassador for about 2-3 months and have just recently reached my bronze tier which I was pretty proud of. I received my badge for my Gamertag profile which...
  10. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox ambassador forum quiz answers