Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges

Discus and support Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TAD EnVy, Nov 7, 2019.

1. TAD EnVy
    TAD EnVy Guest

xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying it aint enough it would grant more gamers to become a xbox ambassador. Some want it to
    show off, and the others just want to help our community.

:)

TAD EnVy, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Anything Ambassador related should be kept in the Ambassador forum. You would need to complete the "Getting Started on the Forums" mission in order to access that forum.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Anything Ambassador related should be kept in the Ambassador forum. You would need to complete the "Getting Started on the Forums" mission in order to access that forum.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Most of the Ambassadors just want to help out the community. I am one of them. Not concerned with the badges at all. Its nice to have that kind of recognition.

The joy of helping out weights the joy of getting the badges.
  5. denis97g Win User

you can share this feedback with your CM.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

Thema:

1. Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges - Similar Threads - ambassadors needs more

2. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  3. Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official: hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i need this to be as official as possible....
  4. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  5. Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is: i was an ambassador for many years and then i got a mic ban , this was a mistake and i cant stick up for my self, im saddened by the fact i worked so hard for the ambassador program and then...
  6. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  7. I think I need help being an ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think I need help being an ambassador: Hey anyone can help me with being an ambassador? 1f377a0d-b34a-411b-9e2f-817fa9838445
  8. Need my Ambassador account re activated!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need my Ambassador account re activated!: I had received "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassadors Program. This could be due to a lapse in your Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Enforcement action on your account. For additional...
  9. Ambassadors program - need to know more about it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassadors program - need to know more about it: Ambassadors program - need to know more about it c5c9c74d-179a-4d09-8ed0-fd139d0533f6
  10. I have more XP than I need to level up? (Community Ambassador)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have more XP than I need to level up? (Community Ambassador): I don't understand why it is doing this I have 800/350 XP and I can't level up because of it. It also says I'm 50% from leveling up but it's been like that forever. I would really like to level up...