Xbox Ambassadors on Mexico... Already started!

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors on Mexico... Already started! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I'm Luis... aka Solid (My GT: ) i want to talk about a experience i have this past weekend! Last Sunday Microsoft Mexico / Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luissolid, Jun 14, 2019.

1. luissolid
    luissolid Guest

Hello everyone!

I'm Luis... aka Solid (My GT: ) i want to talk about a experience i have this past weekend!

Last Sunday Microsoft Mexico / Xbox Mexico make an event to see the Xbox E3 Briefing At Microsoft Mexico facilities with others Xbox Fans, Almost 150 people attended from different city's of the country.

besides they talked about the Xbox Ambassadors program. How you can join the program, what you need to be an Xbox Ambassador and what does it mean to be an Xbox Ambassador!

I'm a Xbox Ambassador since 2010 and its amazing to see this Xbox Ambassador community is already started in Mexico!

Here is a pic with my Xbox Ambassadors friends with which I always play and talk about xbox. (i'm the one on the left corner with MC helmet) "Mi Familia" (My Family)

Xbox Ambassadors on Mexico... Already started! [​IMG]

My friends and i talk with other Xbox fans to help them with any doubts about the Xbox Ambassador program, also invite others xbox fans to join this incredible program!

In the event Xbox give us a Xbox Ambassadors shirt, band and Awesome Xbox Ambassador E3 2019 Pin! Plus they give key chain, Stickers, Matracas, lanyards for all the Xbox Fans!

To see all those Xbox Fans want to help the Xbox Community was epic!

Regards from mexico!

:)

luissolid, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

This is awesome, thank you for sharing! I'd love to have a large event in my area. I was unfortunately unable to stop by the Microsoft store in my city to see if any special E3 events were happening but maybe next year!
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

Hello there,

this is absolutely great news, Thank you for sharing this wonderful picture with us
  4. Agente De Hydra Win User

Hopefully I can make it to the next one. I wanted to go so badly to this one. I’m kind of new in this community and I’m loving it :)
  5. {Parity} Win User

Thanks for sharing. That is exciting news.
  6. kamakazi20012 Win User

That has to be one of the best positive stories I have heard in a long time. I love XBOX.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassadors on Mexico... Already started! - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Mexico Already

2. MICROSOFT XBOX AMBASSADORS FANFEST GEAR BACKPACK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT XBOX AMBASSADORS FANFEST GEAR BACKPACK SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES: 1. SPONSOR These Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Microsoft Xbox Ambassadors FanFest Gear Backpack Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way,...
  3. Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program: Hey i was wondering on how i join the xbox ambassador program. When i go to click on become an ambassador it just sends me back to the main page with all the info on joining. I would love to join...
  4. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  5. Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders vs. Ambassadors: A Few Questions: I have a couple of questions regarding the Xbox Ambassadors Program. I’d appreciate your assistance! • Is Discord to Ambassadors as Reddit is to Insiders? XB probably operates a Discord server...
  6. My ambassador page won’t open

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ambassador page won’t open: It say click to see details and im an xbox ambassador cf50a310-9da9-45b3-87cf-f6a66324cf4f
  7. Trying to rejoin ambassadors.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to rejoin ambassadors.: I was removed from ambassadors program in 2017. I'm trying to rejoin ambassadors program after having no enforcement actions taken on my account for 1+ years now. Not sure how to go about doing so...
  8. Ambassador gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Ambassador gaming: Which game is better? BALDI'S BASICS EDUCATION AND LEARNING? Or Police Simulator? 3b6eac32-ce69-48b2-9085-a1724a16dbe2
  9. Am I an ambassador or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I an ambassador or not?: I can view my ambassador profile and it says "ambassador since november 2 2017" but when I try to acess anything else like dashboard or activities it says "In order to access this page you must...
  10. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program: I've been wanting to rejoin the Xbox Ambassador Program and I can't do to suspension back last year in October... is there a wait period that I can get unbanned from the Program to rejoin it?...