Xbox Ambassadors Program Help

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors Program Help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I was previously enrolled in the Xbox Ambassadors Program, and noticed a few days ago the badge was missing from my account. After troubleshooting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sour Kyle, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Sour Kyle
    Sour Kyle Guest

So I was previously enrolled in the Xbox Ambassadors Program, and noticed a few days ago the badge was missing from my account.

After troubleshooting with mircosoft support, they led me here to post my question to the community.

Upon heading to "ambassadors.microsoft.com"

I am met with a prompt to "become an ambassador,"
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Help [​IMG]

after clicking this prompt, the page simply refreshes and brings me back to the same page, however without the "become an ambassador," prompt.

Xbox Ambassadors Program Help [​IMG]

I meet the criteria of an Ambassador...

• Be 17 years of age or older
    • Have a Gamerscore 1500 or higher
    • Have no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last year
    I was wondering if any Ambassadors had experienced this same problem, or could help me troubleshoot further, to become an Ambassador again.

Thanks in advance

-

:)

Sour Kyle, Jun 28, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Hi there Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hope this helps.
  4. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Help your way to games

missions completed for the ambassador program are not run by the reward program. You will want to post your issue in the Ambassador help forum.
  5. Iautorenewedu Win User

Directv Via the XBOX ONE... What features without hdmi passthou

I am an official representative for Xbox One. And, you are an Ambassador :) Badges and levels are the easiest way to tell. Thanks for your help in the ambassador program!
  6. CISphil Win User

if you need help with anything on xbox i willing to help

Be sure to sign up for the ambassador program if you have not already. You will be able to use the ambassador chat to talk to and help those who need it. The ambassador program is the best way to assist people on Xbox live.

Other than that, just lok around the forums and answer some people questions.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassadors Program Help - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Program Help

2. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

in XboX Insiders
    I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Ambassadors Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors Program: Hi there, I use to be an ambassador, and had received a suspension due to an inappropriate message I had sent somebody, which I wish I had not done, but what is done is done. I was suspended in...
  4. Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program: Hey i was wondering on how i join the xbox ambassador program. When i go to click on become an ambassador it just sends me back to the main page with all the info on joining. I would love to join...
  5. Ambassador program Help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ambassador program Help me: hello all the Ambassadors,i‘m a china xbox day one owner,at first i want to say thank u for every stuff of microsoft. thank u unlocked the area code of china xboxone. but still have a little bug...
  6. Need help: Ambassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help: Ambassadors program: i signed up to the ambassadors program today but every time i click on missions it says i need to be part of the program and then i go on the join the program page and it says im already an...
  7. Ambassadors program help!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors program help!?!: hi can someone please help i was a top 100 ambassador in season two and also just the other day recieved an amazon gift voucher email from ambassadors programme the random act of kindness thing it...
  8. Help I been removed from the Ambassador Program I havent been on since 2015 !!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I been removed from the Ambassador Program I havent been on since 2015 !!!!: How could you guys remove me from the program I haven't been on for a long time? de2241ce-5089-4141-8d77-f10162b22516
  9. need help with the ambassadors program

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with the ambassadors program: I was removed on 12/22/14 never got and answer why. been trying to contact someone trying to find out why and haven't been able to find anyone that can. tried to reapply but still no access to...
  10. Ambassador Program Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Program Help: Hello, I recently had joined the Xbox Ambassador program but when I go to Ambassabank I receive this message every time I try to go into a chat: "Xbox User: Sorry, it looks like we couldn’t...