Xbox Ambassadors Program

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors Program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I use to be an ambassador, and had received a suspension due to an inappropriate message I had sent somebody, which I wish I had not done,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cra2ybot367, Jun 28, 2019.

1. cra2ybot367
    cra2ybot367 Guest

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hi there, I use to be an ambassador, and had received a suspension due to an inappropriate message I had sent somebody, which I wish I had not done, but what is done is done. I was suspended in 2017 and had completed my suspension. I thought I would be
    able to join after a year of having a good Rep but that is not the case, but I have been trying to get back with the program because it's been almost 2 years since my enforcement suspension and I just wanna get back into action with the Ambassadors team. Is
    there any way to rejoin the ambassadors team, or am I out of luck, because I just wanna help and be a part of the community.

:)

cra2ybot367, Jun 28, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Xbox Ambassadors program and Microsoft Windows Inside Program.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Hi there Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hope this helps.
  5. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Xp

Xp on on the xbox Ambassadors program?
Thema:

Xbox Ambassadors Program

1. Xbox Ambassadors Program - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Program

2. I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...

in XboX Insiders
    I have joined the Xbox Ambassadors program and they do not give me the badge in my profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Shiasy [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Ambassadors Program Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors Program Help: So I was previously enrolled in the Xbox Ambassadors Program, and noticed a few days ago the badge was missing from my account. After troubleshooting with mircosoft support, they led me here to...
  4. Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador program: Hey i was wondering on how i join the xbox ambassador program. When i go to click on become an ambassador it just sends me back to the main page with all the info on joining. I would love to join...
  5. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  6. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program: I've been wanting to rejoin the Xbox Ambassador Program and I can't do to suspension back last year in October... is there a wait period that I can get unbanned from the Program to rejoin it?...
  7. Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Program: I became an ambassador back in April 2017. But im trying to see my activities and missions and i cant access them it says i need to join the program. I try that but it redirects me to microsoft...
  8. Re-join the Ambassador program!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re-join the Ambassador program!: Hi, i have a question... How doi re-join the Xbox Ambassador program "again"? e2fcf441-3475-4976-b999-42ea1bee007b
  9. Xbox ambassadors program problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors program problem: I have a question for any xbox ambassadors. Im having trouble accessing anything on the ambassadors page and it keeps saying i need to be an ambassador to view this even though i am a ambassador...
  10. Stuck on ambassador program loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck on ambassador program loop: I applied met all requirements but everytime i try to proceed further i get stuck in loop where i can access anything 9c37aa5e-0a9b-4f31-b2a2-08bb1b6e2245