Xbox Ambassadors Program

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors Program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there, I use to be an ambassador, and had received a suspension due to an inappropriate message I had sent somebody, which I wish I had not done,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cra2ybot367, Jun 28, 2019.

1. cra2ybot367
    cra2ybot367 Guest

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hi there, I use to be an ambassador, and had received a suspension due to an inappropriate message I had sent somebody, which I wish I had not done, but what is done is done. I was suspended in 2017 and had completed my suspension. I thought I would be
    able to join after a year of having a good Rep but that is not the case, but I have been trying to get back with the program because it's been almost 2 years since my enforcement suspension and I just wanna get back into action with the Ambassadors team. Is
    there any way to rejoin the ambassadors team, or am I out of luck, because I just wanna help and be a part of the community.

:)

cra2ybot367, Jun 28, 2019
  2. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku is BROKEN

The Xbox Ambassadors program is a volunteer program.

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Which is the greatest feature for you on xbox? Just games or....

Xbox Ambassadors program and Microsoft Windows Inside Program.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Test: I have a question about Ambassadors program - Can you assist?

Hi there Frank,

Thanks for reaching out! The Xbox Ambassadors Program encourages everyone to get involved with the Community on and off the Console. Click here to Join the

Xbox Ambassadors Program

Hope this helps.
  6. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
Thema:

Xbox Ambassadors Program

1. Xbox Ambassadors Program - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Program

2. Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador program: I cant become a XBOX ambassador becuse of enforcement action i wanna become one but i just need help 17cd9ef2-4e63-4b71-8dc6-58df0574418f
  3. will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will I ever rejoin the ambassadors program?: I was removed from the ambassadors program last month due to a misunderstanding between myself and someone trying to hack my account and make purchases. I was informed by a fellow ambassador to...
  4. Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello!! I’m just have some question on getting back into the ambassador program!: Hello everyone, and as stated above i have questions on getting back into the program. I ended up with a enforcement action on my account in May of 2018. I just learned of this tonight when I...
  5. Xbox Enforcement Team Errors affecting chances into Ambassador Program.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement Team Errors affecting chances into Ambassador Program.: Anyone else upset over Enforcement team making mistakes or taking things way too seriously, effecting your chances getting into the xbox Ambassador program ? (Errors/mistakes such as Profile...
  6. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Program: I was trying to apply to become an Xbox Ambassador, when this message popped up: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  7. Removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program: Hey everyone, I hope this is the right place to post this on the Xbox forums. Three years ago I got removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program without any notice or proof. When I got removed from...
  8. How do I get back on ambassador program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back on ambassador program?: I got a recent suspension for insulting someone who tried to hack my acc. They changed my gt and mad 2 purchases. I reported this person multiple times but im the one would got suspended. Now i...
  9. Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Program: Hello fellow ambassadors and gamers, I would like to know when will it start showing that I'm and ambassador under my gamertag. 73b1b42c-1a8b-4e09-ac82-6ccf559d0561
  10. Back to Ambassador Program, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Back to Ambassador Program, how?: Hi guys, I came here to ask if I can go back to the Ambassador Program, why I was banned because of a non-explicit photo and because of this I still can't go back to the Program, is there anything...