Xbox Ambassadors T-shirt not working

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors T-shirt not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! I just recently hit the level so I can get the ambassador chat bubble T-shirt. When I click on the male version and click claim loot, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Senator Canuck, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Xbox Ambassadors T-shirt not working

Hello! I just recently hit the level so I can get the ambassador chat bubble T-shirt. When I click on the male version and click claim loot, it says "there was an error with this request" Please Help

:)

Senator Canuck, Sep 3, 2014
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

Modern Warfare 3 toque

Gears of war 3 Toque

gears of war bandana

gears T shirt

Christine love is empty T shirt

Christine boxers

Halo 3 T shirt

Soul Calibur 4 T shirt

Andreas_212, Sep 3, 2014
  3. Philip1979
    Philip1979 Guest
    Free Female Avatar T-Shirt Code

Redeem your "XBOX LOVES YOU" Avatar T-Shirt below!

Enter this code: HPHY9-KTJWY-TGFKR-KK7KR-QPX6Z for a female T-Shirt!

Just say thanks...

Philip1979, Sep 3, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 3, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. GregorinTheMage Win User

2013 beta avatar

Works now, I got a tee shirt that says beta. It should of said 'I participated in the xbox beta test and all I got was this lousy t shirt'!
  7. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Pre-Order Bonus: what would you choose?

If I really really had to choose, I would pick the T-shirt and just use it as a shirt to work out in.
  8. Andreas_212 Win User

Modern Warfare 3 toque

Gears of war 3 Toque

gears of war bandana

gears T shirt

Christine love is empty T shirt

Christine boxers

Halo 3 T shirt

Soul Calibur 4 T shirt
  9. Zombie Harvest Win User

• I have a Mw3 t-shirt
    • A "We Came As Romans" "Legend Of Zelda" T-shirt
    • A "Legend Of Zelda TP" T-shirt
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassadors T-shirt not working - Similar Threads - Ambassadors shirt working

2. Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.: I've been on Xbox for a very long time. I wanted to see about how to be an Xbox Ambassador recently. Went to go see how to go about it, looked at the qualifications and I met all except for one....
  3. Back to Ambassador Program, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Back to Ambassador Program, how?: Hi guys, I came here to ask if I can go back to the Ambassador Program, why I was banned because of a non-explicit photo and because of this I still can't go back to the Program, is there anything...
  4. Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador: I'd like to report the fact the an Xbox ambassador by the gamertag [mod removed] has been abusing his power and acting like he's above TOS, I've reported him multiple times and would like to see...
  5. Ambassador Reinstatement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Reinstatement: Hello, I’ve called support who told me to post in the forums again. This is the third attempt to get help. I appreciate any information. I’ll repost the original message I wrote. Hello Xbox...
  6. Can I be an xbox ambassador again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I be an xbox ambassador again?: So I met all the requirements to join the xbox ambassadors program and had succeeded in doing so but I was inactive in progressing through it and I finally decided to get back into it now that I...
  7. Permanent Ambassador ban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ambassador ban...: 2 years ago, I recieved a (somewhat) well deserved communications ban. At that point, I knew my Ambassadors status would be obliterated. It told me that I could get my status back after 1 year. 7...
  8. Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors: I contacted the xbox ambassadors email and have yet to get a response to my question needing to be answered badly. And when ever I get close to wanting my question answered on here, you guys close...
  9. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program: Hello Xbox Friends, I've been an Xbox ambassador for about 2-3 months and have just recently reached my bronze tier which I was pretty proud of. I received my badge for my Gamertag profile which...
  10. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...