Xbox Ambassadors T-shirt not working

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors T-shirt not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello! I just recently hit the level so I can get the ambassador chat bubble T-shirt. When I click on the male version and click claim loot, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Senator Canuck, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Xbox Ambassadors T-shirt not working

Hello! I just recently hit the level so I can get the ambassador chat bubble T-shirt. When I click on the male version and click claim loot, it says "there was an error with this request" Please Help

:)

Senator Canuck, Sep 3, 2014
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

Modern Warfare 3 toque

Gears of war 3 Toque

gears of war bandana

gears T shirt

Christine love is empty T shirt

Christine boxers

Halo 3 T shirt

Soul Calibur 4 T shirt

Andreas_212, Sep 3, 2014
  3. Philip1979
    Philip1979 Guest
    Free Female Avatar T-Shirt Code

Redeem your "XBOX LOVES YOU" Avatar T-Shirt below!

Enter this code: HPHY9-KTJWY-TGFKR-KK7KR-QPX6Z for a female T-Shirt!

Just say thanks...

Philip1979, Sep 3, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Sep 3, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. GregorinTheMage Win User

2013 beta avatar

Works now, I got a tee shirt that says beta. It should of said 'I participated in the xbox beta test and all I got was this lousy t shirt'!
  7. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

Pre-Order Bonus: what would you choose?

If I really really had to choose, I would pick the T-shirt and just use it as a shirt to work out in.
  8. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xcl beta reward

The site is completely new. The web team is doing everthing it can to work out the bugs in the system. It is not just the beta loot that is affected, but the entire XCL site as well, which affects the Ambassador program, too, and not just beta users trying
    to get their avatar t-shirts.
  9. Andreas_212 Win User

What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

Modern Warfare 3 toque

Gears of war 3 Toque

gears of war bandana

gears T shirt

Christine love is empty T shirt

Christine boxers

Halo 3 T shirt

Soul Calibur 4 T shirt
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassadors T-shirt not working - Similar Threads - Ambassadors shirt working

2. Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Season 14 Rewards: Hello, I have been an ambassador since March, I got Platinum in S14 and was supposed to be contacted and sent the Xbox Ambassadors Beach Towel. However, I was never contacted and have yet to...
  3. Xbox ambassador completion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador completion: Ambassador quest completion First one Get started on the Xbox forms Second one 101 ambassador principles Third one Website navigation and resources Fourth one 201 program basics Fifth one...
  4. Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From The Ambassador Program For False Reports: So i recently got com banned for posting LFG post on xbox. The ban said that i was reported for vulgar language, sexual language, etc. I posted a group post looking for people to play with (never...
  5. Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.: I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:...
  6. Ambassador

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ambassador: Ambassador For anything Ambassador related, you would need to post in the Ambassador forum. As sandy the hippy stated, you'll need to complete the forums mission in order to gain access to the...
  7. Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official: hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i need this to be as official as possible....
  8. xbox ambassadors

in XboX Insiders
    xbox ambassadors: I was in the program before and then i got a suspention and now after two years i tried to join back and it won't let me join back. So i spoke to support and they said its to do with the info on...
  9. Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador: Il m'est clairement impossible de compléter les quizs (obligatoires) concernant le programme ambassadeur. Les (sources d'informations ne s'ouvrent pas) -[Translation - It is clearly impossible...
  10. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I: In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox ambassador program again as until that point I used...