Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to join the Xbox Ambassador program for some time now, but once i sign into my account on the Xbox Ambassador website... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by v Celty v, Jul 16, 2019.

1. v Celty v
    v Celty v Guest

I have been trying to join the Xbox Ambassador program for some time now, but once i sign into my account on the Xbox Ambassador website (https://ambassadors.microsoft.com/xbox/home)
    there is no longer an option for me to join the program.

Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue [​IMG]

The above picture is what I am met with when attempting to join the program. I click on the panels that say "Learn More" and it just redirects me to a blog, that asks me if I am ready to join and then I click "Become ambassador" then it redirects me back
    to the site above. When I click "Profile" at the top of the Ambassador website, it shows my OLD gamertag and not my current one as well. I think your website is very very broken because not only am I having this issue, but I read the comments on the blog site
    for the Xbox Ambassadors and it seems several other people are having the same issue.

:)

v Celty v, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you don't meet the requirements, you can run into this issue (must be at least 17 years old, have 1500 gamerscore, and no enforcement actions for 1 year). You may want to verify you have no had any enforcement issues over the past year at http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you believe you do meet the requirements and the site still redirects, you'll want to reach out to Ambassador staff by emailing L: xboxambs@microsoft.com
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

You are going to need a community manager or forum admin to chime in here. As it is the weekend at time a lot of things get "fixed" on Monday.

Clicked on your profile and you do look like you would certainly be an excellent contributor to the program.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to get a human at Microsoft for billing issues and help?

For Billing and Purchase Issues Please Contact Support at 1 800 469 9269 or use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us

We Ambassadors do not have the tools or means to help in this matter as we are just volunteers.
    They no longer use a direct phone number. It will just redirect you to the website.
  5. CylTPro Win User

I can't join clubs/Minecraft Realm.

I tried both ways. On Xbox, it says to go on the website and when I go to the website it redirects me to the link above.
  6. RobertReido Win User

Can't connect to Live

Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassadors - Website redirect issue - Similar Threads - Ambassadors Website redirect

2. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  3. insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia)

in XBoX Accessibility
    insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia): hola mucho gusto me presento me llamo fernando y mi nombre de usuario de xbox es es cuenta nueva porque la que tenia de uso diario la vendi . quiero comnvertirme en embajador de xbox me faltan 25...
  4. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  5. Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador program: How do I option out of this program? I signed up because I was curious but I changed my mind. 3b26b390-7363-4348-ab11-d08750535ea9
  6. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  7. Ambassador Website - Null

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Website - Null: Whenever I try to join the Xbox ambassador program, the website keeps taking me here: Xbox Ambassadors. However the problem is that when it says ... "In order to access this page you must...
  8. Access to Ambassador Website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to Ambassador Website: Hi. I am wanting to get in contact with a Xbox ambassador admin in regards to accessing the ambassador website. I had a previous minor enforcement history about 2 years ago and have now had a...
  9. Having trouble with the Ambassador website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with the Ambassador website: I seem to be having difficulty with getting set up on the Ambassador website, and my other posts regarding this have been being ignored. When I initially went to sign up to become an ambassador...
  10. Ambassador page appears broken, unable to sign up or access anything on the website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador page appears broken, unable to sign up or access anything on the website: I had a similar issue to this a couple of weeks ago, in which I was unable to sign up for being an ambassador as it was not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. Since then, it has picked up...