Xbox ambassadors

Discus and support Xbox ambassadors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i Have recently joined Xbox ambassadors and I would just like to know how you can see your average chat rating so i dont get removed from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeV4sTa7ioN, Jul 16, 2019.

1. DeV4sTa7ioN
    DeV4sTa7ioN Guest

Xbox ambassadors

Hi i Have recently joined Xbox ambassadors and I would just like to know how you can see your average chat rating so i dont get removed from the program due to having a low chat rating of 4.0 or lower. Thanks

:)

DeV4sTa7ioN, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. XBL Prophet Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

[quote user="P6W"]

what does a xbox ambassador do?

[/quote]Xbox Ambassadors usually bump very old threads and answer a question that has already been answered. Just like this one did. Most Xbox Ambassadors only join because they want the icon in their gamercard. This is just my opinion on what an Xbox Ambassador
    does.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Xbox Ambassador Programe

Above the Xbox Forums Picture, scroll onto Xbox Forums, then scroll down to Ambassadors, then bazinga! Ambassador Forums!
  5. choppyseize Win User

What is your best Xbox gaming experience?

Getting Xbox -Joining Ambassador program - Meeting all the Ambassadors and playing regularly.
  6. WickedCueball Win User

Ambassador program issue

The issue is an ambassador issue and should be in the correct forum. This is the support forum for xbox live account problems not ambassador problems. The correct place is the ambassador support forum. Changes are your questions about ambassadors problems
    will not get answered here. They will only get answered in the ambassador support forum.
Thema:

Xbox ambassadors

1. Xbox ambassadors - Similar Threads - ambassadors

2. I want to leave the xbox ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to leave the xbox ambassador program: I just want to leave the xbox ambassador program please help a43cfa5e-ff01-4dc7-a73e-a299a4b0319c
  3. Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an ambassador and enforcement actions.: How do you find out when an enforcement action happened? Also, after a year has passed from the enforcement action can you become an ambassador? f80e337f-7ca4-4d5e-ae75-402f87edacb5
  4. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  5. insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia)

in XBoX Accessibility
    insginia de embajador (ambassador's insginia): hola mucho gusto me presento me llamo fernando y mi nombre de usuario de xbox es es cuenta nueva porque la que tenia de uso diario la vendi . quiero comnvertirme en embajador de xbox me faltan 25...
  6. Removed from Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed from Xbox Ambassador program: Hello. Recently I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador program. I love helping my fellow gamers and would love to get back into the program. Is there any way of getting back into the program...
  7. Xbox Ambassador program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ambassador program: How do I option out of this program? I signed up because I was curious but I changed my mind. 3b26b390-7363-4348-ab11-d08750535ea9
  8. Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed From Xbox Ambassador Program For No Apparent Reason: I tried to log into the Xbox ambassador website only to get this message 'You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  9. Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador Xp Challenge Progression: So i just joined the xbox ambassador program and i replied to 2 questions and 3 discussions bit my challenges still say 0 out of 2 for both of them. im a little confused as im trying to earn some...
  10. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...