Xbox ambassadors

Discus and support Xbox ambassadors in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i Have recently joined Xbox ambassadors and I would just like to know how you can see your average chat rating so i dont get removed from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeV4sTa7ioN, Jul 16, 2019.

1. DeV4sTa7ioN
    DeV4sTa7ioN Guest

Xbox ambassadors

Hi i Have recently joined Xbox ambassadors and I would just like to know how you can see your average chat rating so i dont get removed from the program due to having a low chat rating of 4.0 or lower. Thanks

:)

DeV4sTa7ioN, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  4. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  5. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
  6. XBL Prophet Win User

Xbox Ambassador Program

[quote user="P6W"]

what does a xbox ambassador do?

[/quote]Xbox Ambassadors usually bump very old threads and answer a question that has already been answered. Just like this one did. Most Xbox Ambassadors only join because they want the icon in their gamercard. This is just my opinion on what an Xbox Ambassador
    does.
Thema:

Xbox ambassadors

1. Xbox ambassadors - Similar Threads - ambassadors

2. Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.: I've been on Xbox for a very long time. I wanted to see about how to be an Xbox Ambassador recently. Went to go see how to go about it, looked at the qualifications and I met all except for one....
  3. Back to Ambassador Program, how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Back to Ambassador Program, how?: Hi guys, I came here to ask if I can go back to the Ambassador Program, why I was banned because of a non-explicit photo and because of this I still can't go back to the Program, is there anything...
  4. Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador: I'd like to report the fact the an Xbox ambassador by the gamertag [mod removed] has been abusing his power and acting like he's above TOS, I've reported him multiple times and would like to see...
  5. Ambassador Reinstatement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassador Reinstatement: Hello, I’ve called support who told me to post in the forums again. This is the third attempt to get help. I appreciate any information. I’ll repost the original message I wrote. Hello Xbox...
  6. Can I be an xbox ambassador again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I be an xbox ambassador again?: So I met all the requirements to join the xbox ambassadors program and had succeeded in doing so but I was inactive in progressing through it and I finally decided to get back into it now that I...
  7. Permanent Ambassador ban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ambassador ban...: 2 years ago, I recieved a (somewhat) well deserved communications ban. At that point, I knew my Ambassadors status would be obliterated. It told me that I could get my status back after 1 year. 7...
  8. Xbox Ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassadors: I contacted the xbox ambassadors email and have yet to get a response to my question needing to be answered badly. And when ever I get close to wanting my question answered on here, you guys close...
  9. Xbox Ambassador Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador Program: Hello Xbox Friends, I've been an Xbox ambassador for about 2-3 months and have just recently reached my bronze tier which I was pretty proud of. I received my badge for my Gamertag profile which...
  10. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...