Xbox Ambassadors

Discus and support Xbox Ambassadors in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I leave Xbox Ambassadors cause I'm having a hard time leaving the ambassadors? b255c2e9-18c1-4d9f-a64e-8e4ab00d5a37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yaboi_771, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Yaboi_771
    Yaboi_771 Guest

Xbox Ambassadors

How do I leave Xbox Ambassadors cause I'm having a hard time leaving the ambassadors?

:)

Yaboi_771, Nov 24, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox ambassador question

Hi there xDeadlyRosesx,

Thanks for reaching out here in Forums. Unfortunately you will not be able to reach the Ambassador Community Expert or Ambassador Forum. If you are an ambassador, I'd recommend reaching out to your Ambassador Community Expert that was assigned when you
    became an Ambassador.

I recommend the following resources:

Hope this helps.
  3. WPAK Win User

How do i talk to a ambassador

Hi there,

if you are referring to any Xbox Ambassador then you could try sending a tweet via twitter @XboxSupport

A Xbox Ambassador likely will respond.

If you are referring to somebody from the Xbox Ambassadors Staff then you could send a DM to @XboxAmbassadors or join the Xbox Ambassadors Discord if you are an active Xbox Ambassador, details can be found on the website.

You can also send me a message via for example Xbox Live
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
    Ambassadors who have not completed the ambassador quizzes won't have that nomanature in forums
  5. Smwutches Win User

Another icon next to "years on xbox" icon?

It's a Ambassador badge to show if an account is a member of the Xbox Ambassador program.
  6. JTL1E Win User

Ambassador

Are you sure you are a xbox ambassador? it doesn't have you listed as a ambassador under your name like the rest of the ambassadors
Thema:

Xbox Ambassadors

1. Xbox Ambassadors - Similar Threads - Ambassadors

2. I want my ambassador badge back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my ambassador badge back: Don’t tell me that I was already given the correct information because I wasn’t I told you guys what had happened, I got suspended because of a error in the LFG and it’s stupid, now I want my...
  3. Missing Ambassador badge due to silly errors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing Ambassador badge due to silly errors: Hopefully a Xbox employee sees this and my issue is finally fixed but back a few months ago I got communication banned for trying to post a LFG (Looking For Group) and it kept saying let’s keep it...
  4. Xbox ambassador badge gone due to silly reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador badge gone due to silly reason: Hopefully a Xbox employee sees this and my issue is finally fixed but back a few months ago I got communication banned for trying to post a LFG (Looking For Group) and it kept saying let’s keep it...
  5. xbox ambassadors

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox ambassadors: hello, i have a ban because a player at rdr2 online dont like me and gave me a ban with no reason just saying i can do it because im ambassador.Now i cant send messages and i want to know what...
  6. Removed from Xbox ambassador program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed from Xbox ambassador program: I got removed from the ambassador program and didn't notice until I went to go see what badges I had and what quests I had, I got hacked on this account for a while when I stopped playing Xbox...
  7. no access to ambassador forums

in XBoX Accessibility
    no access to ambassador forums: I'm a level 3 ambassador I had an account on here before but I have no clue on what happened to it I am repeating this question because no one really replied to that post. Keep in mind that I had...
  8. Xbox ambassador LFG mission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador LFG mission: [img] I have played 4 LFGS I did not get it at all. Please fix it it’s annoying Thanks Tactical- 4f6a850b-0565-4e50-a0f7-af40bc1147ed
  9. So i was removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program is there anything i can do to rejoin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i was removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program is there anything i can do to rejoin?: I was Removed from the program about last year and i would like to know if anybody knows how i could join back. 59183ebb-309a-4c08-980a-b44dc8b8ea0e
  10. All my ambassador xbox fanfest and Microsoft reward is acting wierd

in XBoX Accessibility
    All my ambassador xbox fanfest and Microsoft reward is acting wierd: After i complained of a hacked issue and my account was proved that i am the owner,whiles they were transferring my old account to new account,programs that i tried to check since I missed my...