Xbox Ambassator Tag under my Username is not appearing.

Discus and support Xbox Ambassator Tag under my Username is not appearing. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm a kinda new Xbox Ambassador here on the forums, I'm half way to silver rank. Yet when I reply to questions I don't see the Xbox Ambassador tag... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xSMmania123, Apr 13, 2020.

1. xSMmania123
    xSMmania123 Guest

I'm a kinda new Xbox Ambassador here on the forums, I'm half way to silver rank. Yet when I reply to questions I don't see the Xbox Ambassador tag under my name, when I go to a question forum with another Xbox Ambassador in it, it shows that they are indeed
    an Xbox Ambassador right under their name. Where is my Xbox Ambassador tag? Is it not visible to me, but everybody else can see it? Or has the website not updated that I'm an Xbox Ambassador yet?

:)

xSMmania123, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you completed the Getting Started missions, you've earned the tag, but there is a bug effecting members who have joined on or after April 1. Once that bug is fixed, you will receive the tag.

Once you have the tag, you will also have access to the Ambassador forum. That is where Ambassador related issues should be posted.
  3. camel120 Win User

Suspended Xbox Ambassador Status - Due to Inactivity

re-friend the bot(send friend request)

ur tag shows a level 2 Ambass.
  4. WPAK Win User

Ambass

Hi there,

normally if you become active again all should be reinstated, you are even level 2 according to this link:
    xcl.xbox.com/profile.aspx so you should be able to claim the level 2 stuff

If the icon doesn't pop up in the next 5 business days, my advise is to go to the Ambassador Support forums and create a thread with the issue there. To go there use this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx
  5. UnsoughtThree Win User

Ambass

And one note i do have my level 1 forum badge claimed on the loot page
  6. THE H0WLER Win User

cod 3 online....

Hey C1one 74, what other gamer tags have you appeared under? =P I reckon I've played you under another guise? Perhaps not =I
Thema:

1. Xbox Ambassator Tag under my Username is not appearing. - Similar Threads - Ambassator Tag under

2. Double gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Double gamer tags: Today i wanted to change my gamertag so i messed arounnd with it a little and changed it for a couple of times. I finally found the name i wanted i changed it now i have to gamertags on my profile...
  3. Gamer tag in xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag in xbox profile: I wanted to change my gamertag from blasting land 9000 becouse it was choosen by system i didn t know that i can change it one time for free and why i have to pay for changing it ? I havent known...
  4. Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix: custom picture my xbox live account wouldn't allow me to use a custom picture on my account and xbox support messed up my xbox account i asked them to fix it one guy told me from xbox support they...
  5. I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TriXelUs [link] [comments]
  6. Gamer tag won’t change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag won’t change: I changed my gamer tag a week ago, but it wont update in games. It now shows my old gamer tag next to my new one. Is there a way to get rid of my old gamer tag? 1c9fe766-33f9-4169-9a42-cc5d508ffe5f
  7. Inactive gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive gamer tags: I would love to change my gamer tag to my stream handle. The person who has it isn't using it for a while and doesn't look to have any gamerpoints at all. At what point will it be voided if ever?...
  8. XBOX Gamer tag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Gamer tag change: I wanted to change my son's gamertag and so was signed into his xbox profile and chose the option to change it. When I selected this it took me to a new page and without me knowing signed me in...
  9. Ambassator Question!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassator Question!: Hi i was wondering if i could still be an ammabsator at age 11. Even though im not 13 i act like it and know almost everthing about hacker and modders, i would love to be anammbassator and ill...
  10. Ambass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambass: Hey i have over 200 tenure on the ambassador program but i was inactive for awhile and lost my icon in the forum and on my profile but yet i can still recive question via the megabot i was...