Xbox and Android

Discus and support Xbox and Android in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have Xbox One model 1540. We try connect OTG cable between controller and CATS40 to play games on phone with controller. But nothing happend.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by viktorsigosins, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox and Android

We have Xbox One model 1540. We try connect OTG cable between controller and CATS40 to play games on phone with controller.

But nothing happend. First, Is it possible or not ? Second, can we use on our Xbox One controller from Xbox One X and Xbox One S ?

:)

viktorsigosins, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Dr Slaphead Win User

Xbox games on iOS

Wordament is now available on Android, 1st Xbox game on Android, complete with Cheevos
  3. jowsley1829 Win User

smartglass

It took forever just to get the Xbox Live app for Android. During E3, they said that it's coming for Android, which it the ENTIRE reason I signed up for the BETA. so, I hope they release it for Android soon. I have a Android phone and tablet. Would love
    to test this stuff out.
  4. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

5. Tormaz Win User

Xbox and Android

Hello!

I read in theory that you might be able to do this, however it can vary greatly based on which device you have. Some require that you have a certain version of android, you have to root the device, etc. Another issue would be that you have to have software
    in order to map the buttons. I would suggest just getting a similar wired controller designed to work with an android phone and have it work without all the hassle.
  6. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox and Android

Hello viktorsigosins, for Android, you need to check your phone manufacturer and Android version to see if it is compatible with controllers or not. For your second question: yes, you can use Xbox One controller on S and X model as well.

hope it helps,

best regards
Thema:

Xbox and Android

1. Xbox and Android - Similar Threads - Android

2. Xbox app on Android - how to obtain code?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Android - how to obtain code?: So I installed Xbox app on the tablet I've recently bought. In the "Welcome" screen I found an option to connect it with my console but I got stuck on first screen where app asks me to "Enter the...
  3. Solitär Collection auf Android Handy [Translate] Solitaire Collection on Android Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitär Collection auf Android Handy [Translate] Solitaire Collection on Android Phone: Beim Starten von Solitär auf meinem HTC U11 Handy kommt die Fehlermeldung Beim Herunterladen der Spiel-Daten ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Fehlercode 101. Mehrmaliges löchen und neu instalieren half...
  4. Stream xbox one to android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Stream xbox one to android phone: Why we don't have any app to stream xbox one to Android devices like ps4 they have app remote play and they can play esaly it's usual is it hard to make app like this for xbox ?...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone: Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Gamepad already supports Android, so you can use it on Android games. (First gen Xbox One Gamepad does not use Bluetooth). The Xbox app on Android have tons of...
  6. Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch: I think it would be GREAT if Microsoft would add Code Connection on these platforms. Don't you agree? (Poll: If you agree, then reply "Agree". If not, then "Don't Agree".)...
  7. Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament for Android can't sync with the cloud: Hi! I have been playing Wordament on my android phone for a long time but a while ago I started getting an error message when I started the game. It said there was an error, that it couldn't...
  8. Have not been able to sign into Xbox app on Android for months - help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Have not been able to sign into Xbox app on Android for months - help!: Hi I've continually had issues with signing onto my Xbox app using my Samsung S9 Android phone. This has been going on for months. (I am on the Alpha skip ahead insider program as a matter of...
  9. If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...: I just want to know if I purchase minecoins from Minecraft Pocket Edition (on a android phone), Will the minecoins show on my xbox one as well? I have the same account on both devices....
  10. Transfer pics from android phone to Xbox 1 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer pics from android phone to Xbox 1 S: Hey all! I am trying to figure out how to transfer photos from my Android Smart phone to my Xbox1 S, and I cant figure out why it isnt working. Can someone walk me thru the steps to do this?...