Xbox and Android

Discus and support Xbox and Android in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have Xbox One model 1540. We try connect OTG cable between controller and CATS40 to play games on phone with controller. But nothing happend.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by viktorsigosins, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox and Android

We have Xbox One model 1540. We try connect OTG cable between controller and CATS40 to play games on phone with controller.

But nothing happend. First, Is it possible or not ? Second, can we use on our Xbox One controller from Xbox One X and Xbox One S ?

:)

viktorsigosins, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Dr Slaphead Win User

Xbox games on iOS

Wordament is now available on Android, 1st Xbox game on Android, complete with Cheevos
  3. jowsley1829 Win User

smartglass

It took forever just to get the Xbox Live app for Android. During E3, they said that it's coming for Android, which it the ENTIRE reason I signed up for the BETA. so, I hope they release it for Android soon. I have a Android phone and tablet. Would love
    to test this stuff out.
  4. PaulNEVILLE Win User

smart glass?

5. Tormaz Win User

Xbox and Android

Hello!

I read in theory that you might be able to do this, however it can vary greatly based on which device you have. Some require that you have a certain version of android, you have to root the device, etc. Another issue would be that you have to have software
    in order to map the buttons. I would suggest just getting a similar wired controller designed to work with an android phone and have it work without all the hassle.
  6. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox and Android

Hello viktorsigosins, for Android, you need to check your phone manufacturer and Android version to see if it is compatible with controllers or not. For your second question: yes, you can use Xbox One controller on S and X model as well.

hope it helps,

best regards
Thema:

Xbox and Android

1. Xbox and Android - Similar Threads - Android

2. Minecraft for Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft for Android: I can record clips (video and screenshot) in Minecraft for Android and share with Xbox Live? 6d36c38e-597d-43a1-be96-3b00fefbce32
  3. I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android: When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text [img] d4c9a5bc-b61e-40bc-872b-af3ee014afcc
  4. Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One S controller issue on Android via Bluetooth: I haven't quiet found yet where to post this question but here goes... So I have an Xbox One S Controller connected to my OnePlus 6 android phone via Bluetooth but it seems that the view button on...
  5. Android casting to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Android casting to Xbox 360: How do i cast or control my 360 with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9? cb5325a7-3a61-42ae-a2c1-59943e600b92
  6. XBOX360 and Android TV Box

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 and Android TV Box: Hello, is it possible to connect Android TV box with XBOX360 controller ? - to play games from Google play with this controller Thank you very much Jirka Janda...
  7. Xbox Android App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Android App: i had a problem with my phone and accessed my account using the Xbox App on my son’s phone. The problem is that I can’t see any way to remove account access from the app. I removed and...
  8. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  9. Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not find individual channels within Xbox clubs whilst on Android app. (not sure about...: As title. I own a good sized Ark: Survival Evolved server cluster and we recently set-up a club for community interaction etc but as the club has gotten more popular we have added new channels for...
  10. How to connect a controller to mobile android

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect a controller to mobile android: Does anyone know a brand of xbox controller that connects with bluetooth to my tablet? e5d29754-b68c-4a4c-b31e-6d910b498a38