Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

Discus and support Xbox and discord accounts won’t link in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can’t use the transfer to Xbox chat feature on the discord app despite linking it. It just tells me to relink the account but I’ve tried that several... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Quesadilla5760, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

I can’t use the transfer to Xbox chat feature on the discord app despite linking it. It just tells me to relink the account but I’ve tried that several times and it just says the same thing

:)

Quesadilla5760, Sep 13, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Codes

3. Masta Khameron Win User

A Promise to Microsoft About the Next Xbox.

4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Discord Nitro Game Pass Subscription Not Working

You have your Xbox Account and Discord Linked?
  5. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

Hellow, you have your Discord Account Linked with your Xbox Live Account? if you don't have, Try Open your Discord, so then you go in configuration and Account, so then, you link your Xbox Profile and next go in Activity.

Try follow this steep
  6. ChampaignPapiLX Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

same for me too. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, then i went to the inventory on discord and its just nothing there and yes my discord account is linked to my xbox account
Thema:

Xbox and discord accounts won’t link

1. Xbox and discord accounts won’t link - Similar Threads - discord accounts won’t

2. Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Discord Relink Error on Account Linked social accounts: Hi there! So I have an error coming up when I link my discord that asks me to relink it, I know recently it's been introduced that Discord comms can be heard through xbox party chat. Has anyone...
  3. Discord account Re-link problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord account Re-link problem.: I'm trying to make the discord voice chat to work on my Xbox (yes I have the try discord in the group & chat section) . tried to link both using the Xbox and also by using my phone but it keeps...
  4. constant discord loop. relink account bug.

in XboX Insiders
    constant discord loop. relink account bug.: I just want to make use of this new feature but it's just not work. I'll link it try it and it tells me to relink over and over and over. submitted by /u/Snoo-88587 [link] [comments]
  5. Discord connecting to MC Account

in XboX Insiders
    Discord connecting to MC Account: Did anyone else receive an email about Discord connecting to your Xbox email? I’ve yet to receive Discord on my Xbox and it was odd to me that I’ve received emails in both my xbox accounts...
  6. I tried to repair my discord account to xbox because it wasn't working properly,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to repair my discord account to xbox because it wasn't working properly,: So I stupidly deleted the data from the xbox app. And now I can't pair it back! I've tried to press the sign in button on the app, I wait a minute and it does nothing! And I can't figure out how...
  7. I’m in the program, my discord is linked to my Xbox account, now what?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in the program, my discord is linked to my Xbox account, now what?: How do I gain access to discord on Xbox? submitted by /u/Lee_Kopecky [link] [comments]
  8. Discord connection - unable to unlink and delink Xbox and Discord accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Discord connection - unable to unlink and delink Xbox and Discord accounts: EDIT: title should say "unlink and RElink: I’ve had my Xbox and Discord accounts linked since the initial integration. I am in the preview alpha and I do have the link in the Party and Chat tab...
  9. Alpha/Skip-ahead Insiders: If you were previously stuck account linking with Discord on...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha/Skip-ahead Insiders: If you were previously stuck account linking with Discord on...: If you were an Android user who got stuck in the account-linking loop in the Discord app, please try again now. Discord have rolled out a fix. Please reply to let me know if you are still...
  10. How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live: my discord account got disabled and I want to unlink it from my xbox live account. I can't log into discord and go to connections to remove it because it doesn't let me log in. Is there any way to...