Xbox and Microsoft account help

Discus and support Xbox and Microsoft account help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I put my son's Xbox under my account so he can play his games but now since he lives with his grandma his grandma wanted to take over the account. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CourtneyCarter1, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Xbox and Microsoft account help

I put my son's Xbox under my account so he can play his games but now since he lives with his grandma his grandma wanted to take over the account. Is there a way to transfer all the games and subscriptions that he bought on my account onto his grandma's account without losing any games. They have spent so much money on packs and so they really don't want to lose the games and have to start over. Or do I just make myself a new account and delete all my stuff off that account? I hope this makes sense. Thanks

:)

CourtneyCarter1, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Help with Xbox account and Microsoft accounts

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid that isn't possible.
  3. pamelabosco Win User

Xbox Account/Microsoft Account Help

That's not what I'm trying to do. The current xbox profile is linked to my mom's microsoft account. I don't want to delete that. I just want to transfer the xbox profile/data to another microsoft account which I've been told is not possible by a customer
    support rep. This is more of a complaint than it is a question for help. I'm upset that something simple and helpful isn't an option at something as Big as Microsoft.
  4. II DIDIER II Win User

Xbox Account/Microsoft Account Help

5. Smwutches Win User

6. Dominator8799 Win User

Xbox allows you to set up a home Xbox, and any accounts logged into that Xbox can use your gold subscription and owned games.

It's used to allow households to not worry about buying multiple subscriptions or games.

To access your home Xbox settings, select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox. Hope this helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox and Microsoft account help - Similar Threads - Microsoft account help

2. Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft IS NOT HELPING/UNDERSTANDING MY ISSUE. MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE HELP: Recovery process does not help/work so stop there. I have done the recovery process 2 or 3 times with no success and I am about to take legal action if nothing is done. My account is being held...
  3. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in: I tried resetting my password and it didn't work. The code got sent to my mom instead of me I would ask her for the code but she doesn't want me going on Xbox live since because she deleted it on...
  4. Microsoft account sign-in help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account sign-in help!: My brother was trying to play on the xbox when he was prompted to put in the password to the account and change it. No biggie, (since being forced to change your password with no other options is...
  5. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account: Can someone help me find my password or notify me that would be great 751d063c-5015-4e3a-90e0-15386e9abc7e
  6. Please help, my account logs in on Microsoft but not xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my account logs in on Microsoft but not xbox: I restarted Xbox console system but kept games and apps but now I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Xbox, what can I do as I will continue to be charged for Xbox live? I also tied logging...
  7. Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4: Deleted Microsoft Account, Sony doesn't help.: Hi, I am making this as I cannot use online features on Minecraft for PlayStation 4. The Microsoft account that was linked to my PlayStation account has been deleted about 8 months ago. As...
  8. Account Hacked, can’t get any help from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked, can’t get any help from Microsoft: I havent used my xbox in a few months and when i went to get back on i was not able to “account has been locked”. After looking threw old emails i saw that i recieved an email saying my account...
  9. Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft keeps billing my for my old account help: I just remember my username they keep billing my debit I talk to them and they can’t look me up with my debit card number I lost the email I don’t want to cancel my debit card (bank won’t do a...
  10. Help With Signing in with a Microsoft Account ( Minecraft )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help With Signing in with a Microsoft Account ( Minecraft ): Hello, So I did all the right steps into linking Minecraft and my Mircosoft account but then when it lead me to make this X box account my wifi sucked so I reloaded the page but that made it so...