Xbox and Microsoft settings

Discus and support Xbox and Microsoft settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just downloaded forza horizon 4 for my pc and when i try play online or download custom tuning it says, this feature is blocked per your xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by patrickrobinson6, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Xbox and Microsoft settings

I just downloaded forza horizon 4 for my pc and when i try play online or download custom tuning it says, this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings. My account is not in a family. When i try go to Xbox settings to change my
    online security and privacy settings it reverts me always to this link https://beta.support.xbox.com/ . I made another account to test it and it normal goes into the xbox settings.
    (quick disclaimer, i dont own a xbox)

:)

patrickrobinson6, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Fahrifalih12 Win User

I just downloaded forza horizon 4 for my pc and when i try play online or download custom tuning it says, this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings. My account is not in a family. When i try go to Xbox settings to change
    my online security and privacy settings it reverts me always to this link https://beta.support.xbox.com/ . I made another account to test it and it normal goes into the xbox settings.
    (quick disclaimer, i dont own a xbox)
  3. FlashSpirit3 Win User

I received a similar but slightly different message resulting in the same. Did you download this via Xbox or via a different site? Just curious as 3rd parties are known for inserting delays. The problem seems to be that servers are having delays also right
    now.

Make sure you are using a clean download from a reputable source. If you are then please give moment while the servers are being worked on.
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Fahrifalih12,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    Fahrifalih12!
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Transfer Microsoft XBOX Settings

Settings, save games or purchases etc can't be transfered between accounts.
Thema:

1. Xbox and Microsoft settings - Similar Threads - Microsoft settings

2. "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up": I play on minecraft pocket edition on IOS. I suddenly started getting this message: "You cannot add friends/ cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." I have...
  3. Set "difficulty" of Microsoft Solitaire to mimic difficulty posed by an actual deck of cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Set "difficulty" of Microsoft Solitaire to mimic difficulty posed by an actual deck of cards: How can I set the "difficulty" level of Microsoft Solitaire to mimic or match the difficulty of playing with an actual deck of cards? I want to play the game I learned growing up--and not play a...
  4. Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings: My son is getting this message "Microsoft Store is blocked by family settings" every time he opens the Microsoft Store on his XBox One S. I have looked through all of the family settings and...
  5. Microsoft privacy settings change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft privacy settings change: I am trying to play Minecraft while logged in of course off of Xbox but it says to change my privacy settings so I click on the links they give me to fix it and it never takes me to where I need...
  6. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  7. "Your Xbox settings on your Microsoft Account do not allow multiplayer games."

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Your Xbox settings on your Microsoft Account do not allow multiplayer games.": I haven't been able to play any multiplayer games such as Rocket League for a while now. I looked on the internet and did things like making sure all the boxes on the privacy settings are ticked...
  8. "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up."

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how your Microsoft account is set up.": Hi, So recently I have been having this issue of not being able to play minecraft realms or servers or with my friends. It show me this message saying, "Cannot play online multiplayer due to how...
  9. Minecraft Realm Settings on the Nintendo Switch Using my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Settings on the Nintendo Switch Using my Microsoft Account: Hello everyone, Recently I have experienced problems with my account on Switch in which it makes a pop-up that states, "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up....
  10. Unable to open Rewards Weekly Set on Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open Rewards Weekly Set on Microsoft Rewards: Hi there I’m having trouble opening my Rewards Weekly Set page on Xbox for two weeks now (and thus losing my streak!). Whenever I try to open the page, the error message “Oops, looks like...