Xbox and Microsoft Store not working

Discus and support Xbox and Microsoft Store not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been using Xbox Game Pass pc for about 2 months, I haven't had any problems until today, but yesterday I started to be unable to use Xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xwolverinex, Aug 16, 2022.

1. xwolverinex
    xwolverinex Guest

:)

xwolverinex, Aug 16, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft store on xbox not working

Hi Revenant,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Revenant2016 Win User

I did what you were saying on clear cache, it's working now plus another update popped up on there when I was getting on the store.
  4. Pupil1389 Win User

Hi!

1) Are you in the Xbox Insider program? Or to phrase it differently, are you using a beta version of the OS?

2) Try to turn off the console and clear the cache

See if it helps
  5. FYMWJ7XKHG00 Win User

I don't know about how to or where to go to post "I guess you can say a bug" on the xbox one microsoft store. But I thought someone might want to look into it if anyone can. But my question is, is anybody else are having any problems on opening
    up the microsoft store? I push A on the store icon on my xbox one X but it just won't open, so pretty much I have to go on the website instead. But I thought I would throw that out there because it's been doing that since after an update for the microsoft
    store on the xbox.
  6. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Microsoft store not working!!!

If You want to buy anything so buy from your smartphone or Pc original even on your Xbox browser, Go to Microsoft Store and sig in with the same account You would buy If You would do this on your Xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox and Microsoft Store not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store working

2. DESTINY 2 NOT WORKING ON XBOX APP NOR THE MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DESTINY 2 NOT WORKING ON XBOX APP NOR THE MICROSOFT STORE: I was away from the game for about a month, when I came back to it, the game won't start. Seeming like battleye not starting or installing. Before it worked perfectly fine, no issues. I've made...
  3. Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store not loading, restarting console hasn’t worked: When I open the Microsoft store in my Xbox one I keep getting the same screen, ‘something went wrong’ with a reload this page option (not that that does anything). I tried restarting my Xbox...
  4. Ark survival evolved install not working microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival evolved install not working microsoft store: So I downloaded ark for the first time on my Microsoft store and it downloaded perfectly but a few hours later it has an update, like a 75 or 90 GB update I had the storage to do it just fine but...
  5. Microsoft store install button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store install button not working: Hi, I recently reset my whole Computer and I was trying to redownload some of my games but whenever I press "install" nothing happens. I tried restarting my Computer and tried many solutions on...
  6. Microsoft Store / Xbox work maybe 2% of launches.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store / Xbox work maybe 2% of launches.: I've had significant issues using either the Microsoft store or Xbox app to do well.. anything. Either app runs incredibly slowly - and attempting to install anything on them generally leads them...
  7. When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is Game pass gonna be working. And I can't get anything from Microsoft store: Games pass has not been working all day. And there are just a couple of games that work from Microsoft store. e1b4ed94-729e-4f1c-9308-d083159099ba
  8. microsoft store online games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store online games not working: when i try to open an online game via the store then it won't let me play online and every game is different because some games will say that you dont have an connection to the internet and one...
  9. Microsoft store and xbox app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and xbox app not working: I dont get why microsoft have basic help for problems that have been happening for years now my xbox app has error code 0x000001 constantly Ive tried every fix possible nothing works, my microsoft...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 not working and it's not visible by windows and microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 not working and it's not visible by windows and microsoft store: Hello, im fighting with Forza Horizon 5 for sometime right now and every tip that i found on microsoft support pages leaded only to bigger destruction. I was about to install last hotfix for Forza...