xbox and microsoft

Discus and support xbox and microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Should I remove my Xbox account from my Microsoft account? Do these cause a conflict? Currently I cannot sign in to my Xbox, and the error message says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ian Brown2, Sep 21, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. Ian Brown2
    Ian Brown2 Guest

xbox and microsoft

Should I remove my Xbox account from my Microsoft account? Do these cause a conflict? Currently I cannot sign in to my Xbox, and the error message says I have to go to account.live.com to fix the problem, but I do not know what the problem is. Thanks in advance.

:)

2. closingracer Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

[quote user="Floorboss"]

If your game works fine and you dont have no lag issues, server issues, footsteps/perks/weapons work fine then you all the most full of *** person there is.

[/quote]

Lag issues is suddenly Treyarch fault? I could of swore it was because you have a really crappy connection? :p
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

I've had the occasional lag and server issues but that's nothing new with a CoD. So many people playing it's bound to happen. Otherwise I'm happy with this game and have very few issues with it.
  4. mustangguy Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

Boy would I love to find a lawer to file a class action lawsuit against a company for a broken game. It would set the gaming world straight. Just think everyone that bought cod bo2 would get dbl what they paid for it or anygame for that fact.
  5. DBurleson Win User

Xbox/Microsoft

They don't care if the game is bad or broken because they make money anyway.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

To Microsoft/Xbox

Hey THEDOOSERILLS! For more info on sponsorship you will want to check
    here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

xbox and microsoft

1. xbox and microsoft - Similar Threads - microsoft

2. How do you transfer your java account to another microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you transfer your java account to another microsoft account: I already migrated but I realised I used the wrong account to migrate. Is there any way I can change it? 073a4abb-b80b-4b79-9749-48cd386237d3
  3. My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru account: Hello To login into my minecraft java edition that I had purchased in 2016, I have to use a microsoft account that was linked to minecraft. A few days ago I noticed that my minecraft username and...
  4. How can I check my Microsoft accounts are linked to which email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I check my Microsoft accounts are linked to which email: So basically I forgot my email I don't know but I can't remember my email I have the password and I even know the security email I added for it but I can't remember the account email. Is there any...
  5. I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...: I had a Microsoft account linked to my Gmail, and a week or two ago, I got scammed into giving over a one time access code to my account. They then changed my email and password and now I cannot...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs .

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs .: I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to remotely change my account email back? i still have...
  7. I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN: I don't know which of my Microsoft accounts is linked to PSN, I've tried all the accounts I have, but still the same error appears saying "oops! it looks like your account is already connected,...
  8. How on Earth do I contact Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How on Earth do I contact Microsoft?: For the past hour, I've been trying to contact someone, anyone, from Microsoft or Xbox. I want to play COD Cold War but it's saying I don't own it, even though it is downloaded, and I'm signed in...
  9. Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim Controller Issues On Cloud Gaming: I Added An Controller Profile And Now I Can’t Play Anymore Due To This. Any Questions For Fix? 01bac25a-6c54-43fa-b013-98438bf86239
  10. Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?: There is most likely no other reason for this other than that mada-nada-money, and you'll let Minecraft slip under that guideline? C'mon, there's gotta be an EXCPLICIT reason for this. Let me list...