Xbox and pc crossplay problem

Discus and support Xbox and pc crossplay problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there possible to play games with "xbox gamepass ultimate" on one account? For example Crackdown 3 have a coop features, can i play it on one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Teisatsu, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Teisatsu
    Teisatsu Guest

Is there possible to play games with "xbox gamepass ultimate" on one account? For example Crackdown 3 have a coop features, can i play it on one account with my wife, one player on PC and other one on Xbox one X?

If answer is no, maybe than you explain to me how we can play together? I need to create new acc for my wife on my Windows PC and buy a new copy of this game?

:)

Teisatsu, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Nolan Coker Win User

Crossplay

I love crossplay, i have a lot of friends on pc and i normally just play xbox so I can play with my xbox and pc friends in one with crossplay
  3. Teisatsu Win User

Nope, it is not worked for me. At least with Crackdown 3. Even if i start it on other xbox acc game says that i already play it on other system.

Resolved

All other account must be exited. But it still not work beause game says there is a problem with servers and bad connect. But i think it s a game problem.

Thank you very much for this tip!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Yes, you can both play this game together on PC and Xbox with Game Pass Ultimate.

On the Xbox you'll need to sign in with the account that has Game Pass and set your

home Xbox.

With the Home Xbox now set, sign in with the other account on your Xbox and try launching the game. If the Home Xbox worked, other accounts on your console can play your Game Pass games too.

On the PC make sure you are signed in with the account that has Game Pass and you should now be able to play with your significant other, with your wife using her own account.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Cross compatibility

Games that will be released on all platforms will hopefully all have crossplay in the future.

The new Call of Duty to be released is the 1st of many i hope to be crossplay between console platforms.

There is currently a few games that is crossplay enabled between pc and Xbox.

Minecraft has more platforms available for crossplay.
  6. denis97g Win User

Ark: Survival Evolved Crossplay

Hi! yes, it is. The game has crossplay between pc and xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox and pc crossplay problem - Similar Threads - crossplay problem

2. Crossplay issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay issue: My xbox friend is stuck on the "locating server" screen when he tries to join our server. We have 3 xbox players (one is the host) and 2 switch players (me and another friend). Another Xbox friend...
  3. CROSSPLAY REFUSED: The host does not currently allow crossplay with your platform

in XBoX on Windows
    CROSSPLAY REFUSED: The host does not currently allow crossplay with your platform: I have the Xbox Ultimate Pass and downloaded the ARK version that has/shows PLAY ANYWHERE. I worked with an Xbox tech yesterday and we had me upgrade Windows10 with the 2004 version for it. I...
  4. Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay: I made a microsoft account in minecraft but whenever i go to crossplay it says i need perrmision and i cant play bcuz of how my account is made. Idk what to do c3449cd9-d750-424a-b317-17f2b148db1a
  5. Gears 5 Crossplay Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Crossplay Error: Hello all, I am trying to play Gears 5 co-op campaign with my friend, I am on PC, he is on Xbox One. We can play horde, but if we try to play co-op campaign, it lets us join the lobby, but when...
  6. Warzone forcing me to enable crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone forcing me to enable crossplay: ****, i dont want cross play. I have turned it off/disabled it and the game is forcing me to turn it on or it wont let me play. Why????? 6b08f38d-5137-403c-8811-2f09583c7e56
  7. Minecraft PS4 CrossPlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 CrossPlay: I have just little question. the crossplay minecraft servers are online now or when they will be online a95bea5c-2001-4c81-83c7-5c474b640b8d
  8. Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay: I have the RTX Beta for PC and my friends have the console version of the game. If they were to update to the beta version without rtx, could we still play together? Or is the RTX version...
  9. fortnight crossplay on childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnight crossplay on childs account: I'm very frustrated with this right now. I quit using the account a long time ago (like 8 years) cause he couldn't play some game. Figured I'd set it up for fortnite cross play but it's...
  10. Problems with Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Crossplay between W10 and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Crossplay between W10 and Xbox One: Me and my friend have been playing a little survival game where I host (I'm playing on W10 on Windows 10 edition) and invite him through the Xbox app to play using his Xbox One. It has worked...