Xbox and pc purchases

Discus and support Xbox and pc purchases in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So if I buy a game on pc from Microsoft like forza horizon 4, can I play that game on xbox also from buying it on the pc? Or if I buy it on xbox then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JORGEA1010, Apr 8, 2020.

1. JORGEA1010
    JORGEA1010 Guest

Xbox and pc purchases

So if I buy a game on pc from Microsoft like forza horizon 4, can I play that game on xbox also from buying it on the pc? Or if I buy it on xbox then am I able to play it on pc?

:)

JORGEA1010, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase problem?

Since you bought it on the Xbox, you purchased the Xbox version. If you want to play it on PC, you'd have to purchase it for the PC.
  3. onyxishere Win User

the Independence DLC Pack

Was the pack purchased on the PC or Xbox? Just asking to make sure you didn't purchase PC only DLC.
  4. Ricards_Krustins Win User

Xbox and pc purchases

Hi. Thanks for reaching out.

If it has the "PLAY ANYWHERE" Icon in it's description, then you can play the game on your xbox and pc.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox and pc purchases

6. Smwutches Win User

`How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play on the PC.

In order to purchase a game on the Xbox or PC and play it on both without purchasing it twice is if the game is a Play Anywhere title. Unfortunately Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title.
Thema:

Xbox and pc purchases

1. Xbox and pc purchases - Similar Threads - purchases

2. Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360): As the title says, I can't purchase a game (Final Fantasy XIII - 14.9gb) since my 16gb usb drives don't even get to 15gb. And, for the moment, I'm stuck with those flash drives, since I can't go...
  3. I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...: I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in my fortnite account. Is this because I am on the PC platform? 7db8b133-25ed-46db-b6a3-347eb466f29b
  4. Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access after subscription purchase: I purchased one year of xbox live for my granddaughter who is a family member on my account. I do not game. I thought she would automatically have access to xbox live but it is not available for...
  5. Already bought this but it says I have to purchase it to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought this but it says I have to purchase it to play it: I got Civ 6 last month on my Xbox and the only thing I can think of that might have messed it up was I did a reboot to get my discs to work again is that what caused it or was it something else...
  6. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  7. Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points: I will try to make this as simple as I can. I have a Xbox360 from the US. I moved to Mexico. I changed the address on my Live account to Mexico. If I try to purchase online games/points, Live...
  8. Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever: So I bought Mafia Trilogy on the day of release, then found out that because I owned the deluxe version of Mafia 3, I should actually have made the purchase in-game though the Mafia 3 options menu...
  9. Purchased a banned Xbox One s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased a banned Xbox One s: As the title says I purchased a banned xbox one s on ebay. Is there any way I can appeal for this xbox to be unbanned? 06a6e24d-a0ec-4c84-965c-42b938518948
  10. Purchase pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase pending: I ordered an xbox one series 2 controller about a month ago. The purchase still says pending but i was already charged $200 but havent gotten any conformation ablut if its been shipped or...