xbox and playstation

Discus and support xbox and playstation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any programme like skype, discord... that you can download on Xbox one and Playstation 4 that can be used as a voice chat for games?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiGOHIL, Apr 17, 2019.

1. iiGOHIL
    iiGOHIL Guest

xbox and playstation

Is there any programme like skype, discord... that you can download on Xbox one and Playstation 4 that can be used as a voice chat for games?

:)

iiGOHIL, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

xbox and playstation

There is no cross platform in any voice chat application on both consoles.
    We hope to see it in some future, it's a good idea :D.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

xbox and playstation

Maybe one day Discord could come to console, but as of now nope. I know you can use Skype/Discord on mobile and PC, so if you and your friends have either on of those you can use it.

Believe me it's easier than the whole Nintendo Switch Online mobile app for voice chat. lol
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

xbox and playstation

Hi
    iiGOHIL

Thanks for your post! Xbox Live does not support any cross platform voice over IP platforms that cross-communicate with devices. The only exception would be games like Fortnite, where players from multiple platforms are able to communicate through the game's
    native chat system.

I hope this helps.
  5. Revocke Win User

xbox and playstation

Hi!

On Xbox One you can download Skype to voice chat!

Hope this helps!
  6. denis97g Win User

xbox and playstation

unfortunately, there's no app to voice chat with ps4 gamers. only xbox to pc.
Thema:

xbox and playstation

1. xbox and playstation - Similar Threads - playstation

2. Remove the paywall of F2P games on Xbox One, if PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove the paywall of F2P games on Xbox One, if PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch can...: A lot of people have been asking of this, but why haven't you done it yet, if you want to sell more, then do the right thing. If you don't remove the paywall, well I bet you that you will lose...
  3. How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you feel about the latest news on Xbox and Playstation teaming up?: This was a sudden announcement, but how do you feel about it? I think this is great because cross platform gaming might finally happen in next gen consoles. 0ae15da9-2404-4086-a78e-90fc3e3395d9
  4. Xbox vs Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox vs Playstation: Why Xbox does not make famous [Mod Removed] like God of war, Uncharted, & days gone like games. f8a249a8-894a-4fd2-ab23-3d03085065ad
  5. Is Xbox superior to PlayStation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox superior to PlayStation?: So guys whats youre opinion mine is obviously xbox ive hada all 3 genergeneration s and also had ps 1 2 3 and 4 still prefer xbox 7c0f4e4b-02b7-46bc-ba9b-4357b148afa0
  6. Asking if Xbox can remaster an old PlayStation game called xenogears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking if Xbox can remaster an old PlayStation game called xenogears: Hey my name is and I was just wondering with the ff7 remaster for Xbox one got me thinking about an old game I use to play on PlayStation it was a very under rated game it one of the best...
  7. Xbox platformundaki bir oyunu Playstation platformuna taşınılabilir mi ? [Edit-Translate]...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox platformundaki bir oyunu Playstation platformuna taşınılabilir mi ? [Edit-Translate]...: Merhaba, ben eskiden Xbox kullanıcısıydım. Xbox one s cihazımı bir Playstation ile takas ettim Xbox hesabımda bir oyun var 72 TL ücret ödedim ve geri iadede yapamıyorum çünkü süresi doldu oyun...
  8. How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation?: How can i set up my child's account so they can crossplay with buddies on Playstation? 45675dea-5263-471c-a0e0-d6dfac010445
  9. Time to change to PlayStation??? Xbox Error code 0x8B05000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    Time to change to PlayStation??? Xbox Error code 0x8B05000F: I am trying to run a compulsory Xbox One update but keep getting error code "There was a problem with the update" 0x8B05000F. I have searched online and come across what appears to be thousands of...
  10. Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things): This is forcing me to buy 12-month membership because 1 and 3 are a huge scam (just like they're entire console, I just bought it because it had a sale cuz nobody wanted it). I can only play for...