Xbox and Ps4

Discus and support Xbox and Ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i have an xbox 1 and my friend has a ps 4 we can playfortnite together but i can hear him but he cant hear me, anyone know why? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichelleWard3, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Xbox and Ps4

If i have an xbox 1 and my friend has a ps 4 we can playfortnite together but i can hear him but he cant hear me, anyone know why? Thanks.

:)

MichelleWard3, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Fatalshock8912 Win User

So Thief is not 1080p.

The PS4 may well be more powerful, but it doesn't have Titanfall, and I love Titanfall. And before people start with the "It's on Xbox 360" that's not a PS4. "It's on PC" that's not a PS4. Between the Xbox One, and the PS4, Xbox One has Titanfall, PS4 does
    not. Game. Set. And match as far as this consumer is concerned.
  3. BillRagz Win User

Xbox One passes PS4 on Amazon chart. (Just for bragging rights and all the PS4 trolls. Lol)

Only prob is top 5 is Xbox, a game, ps4, ps4, and ps4. I wonder what the sales are on the different ps4's combined.
  4. MutantWildboyz Win User

LOL....The Other Press Conference Seems to be ALL ABOUT MEDIA!

Not sure why the PS4 people are posting on the Xbox One forum but ok. The PS4 content looks good, ESPECIALLY kingdom hearts 3. But this is an Xbox One forum. Go to the PS4 forums to talk about the PS4
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Destiny general discussion 360/Xbox one

6. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

Can Xbox one wireless controller be use on PS4 if so, how?

I don’t believe you can use an Xbox Controller on PS4. Xbox controller is made for Xbox and PC, not PS4.
Thema:

Xbox and Ps4

1. Xbox and Ps4 - Similar Threads - Ps4

2. NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO ME DEJA UNIRME A UN MUNDO DE MINECRAFT DE MIS AMIGOS DE PS4[Translation-IT WON'T LET ME...: No puedo unirme a mundos de mis amigos de ps4 ,las invitaciones no llegan también . [Translation-I can't join the worlds of my ps4 friends, the invitations don't come too.]...
  3. ps4 minecraft crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ps4 minecraft crossplay: I have a ps4 and my friends have Xbox, i want to play with them but I’m unable to. I added them but they don’t show up on my friends list, they’re always marked as offline and I can’t join them or...
  4. Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one: I registered my child's minecraft game in my Microsoft account. Now 5 years later he wants me to play with him. He plays on a tablet and Xbox One, I am on PS4. Can I register the minecraft I just...
  5. Unlinking my ps4 account from my Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking my ps4 account from my Microsoft.: Pretty much I was trying to link a Microsoft account to my playstation Minecraft account and I tried using that remote connect feature. It said I logged in; then when I tried to add a friend to...
  6. Minecraft PS4 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 edition: I signed into minecraft ps4 and everything was working perfectly, but when I closed my application I could no longer connect to my microsoft account. Now it's saying it's connected to an account...
  7. minecraft on PS4 log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft on PS4 log in: I'm very confused right now. I recently bought Minecraft for my playstation and it logs me in to my microsoft account but then when i go to the Minecraft store it tells me I have to log in to my...
  8. My Minecraft worlds aren’t showing up on my PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft worlds aren’t showing up on my PS4: So I was just trying to go from my mobile Minecraft account on my phone (which is signed into my Microsoft account) and I wanted to go onto my PS4 from there. However, I logged in and everything...
  9. PS4 Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 Controller: I have plugged my controller into my pc and nothing is happening it starts to charge but doesn't let me do anything else no sound no nothing to tell me it is connected when I do to device manager...
  10. Multiplayer PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer PS4: I’m trying to join my friend on PS4 and it says they are online with 1/8 players and try to join them and it loads for a while saying connecting to multiplayer game then it says unable to connect...