Xbox and vbucks

Discus and support Xbox and vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the Xbox live so i can get the 1000vbucks. But i still haven't received my vbucks please help. dbadbc81-2dd2-4193-a5fd-1b3db8a6ebab Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by POWERpuffgirlX7, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Xbox and vbucks

I purchased the Xbox live so i can get the 1000vbucks. But i still haven't received my vbucks please help.

:)

POWERpuffgirlX7, Jan 17, 2019
  2. CybroUK Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Hi EricPaulZ,

Currently purchased Vbucks do not transfer to other platforms.

For example you can not use the Vbucks on PC if you purchased them on Xbox.

However, the in game items you spend your Vbucks on DO transfer.

• Vbucks CAN NOT be transferred to any other platform than the one you purchased them on.
    • Vbucks earned from the Battlepass DO transfer.
    • Vbucks earned from Save the World DO transfer.
    • Items purchased with Vbucks DO transfer.

In a nut shell, Vbucks that you Purchase CAN NOT be transferred. Vbucks that you Earn CAN be transferred.
  3. osamaabdulsabboor Win User

1000 vBucks promotion not yet credited to my account

Will that solve my matter and i will get vbucks ???although purchase made through xbox if i contact epic will i recieve my vbucks
  4. btwlol Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

Yesterday i redeemed a code for a 3 month xbox live subscription without knowing of this vbuck deal with it. Will i get vbucks on my fortnite account?
  5. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

yea i play on pc and i bought vbucks using an xbox gift card on the microsoft store and ive never bought vbucks this way thanks btw
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

No you can't.

After you buy the vbucks on ms store, you need to login to the game on xbox to add the vbucks to your account.

Since you don't have an Xbox , this isn't possible for you.
Thema:

Xbox and vbucks

1. Xbox and vbucks - Similar Threads - vbucks

2. My VBucks Card didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VBucks Card didn't work: Earlier today, I went to my local gamestop and bought a 10$ Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but when I turned on my xbox, it wasn't connected to the internet, although it...
  3. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  4. Comprei meus vbucks no boleto paypal hoje e queria saber ate quando chega o vbuck e o que...

in XBoX on Windows
    Comprei meus vbucks no boleto paypal hoje e queria saber ate quando chega o vbuck e o que...: [TitleTranslation-I bought my vbucks on billet PayPal today and wanted to know until when the Vbuck arrives and what to do if not come?] Oi sou o jean [Translation-Hi I'm Jean]...
  5. Dark vertex skin avec vbucks[Translation-Dark vertex skin with vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Dark vertex skin avec vbucks[Translation-Dark vertex skin with vbucks: J'ai acheté une manette contenant le skin vertex avec 500 V-Bucks mais il ne s'est pas activé car je n'ai pas d'Xbox. Je pensais qu'en mettant le code sur le navigateur j'allais recevoir le skin...
  6. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  7. Y cant i buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y cant i buy vbucks: It wont let me purchase no vbucks 47e9fdbe-673b-4ae4-aef6-895b37a4a8d9
  8. Microsoft Store Vbucks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Vbucks: <p>Hello community.</p><p></p><p>I am currently using the Microsoft rewards program and I want to buy V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When I buy, do I get a V-bucks code I can redeem or is it...
  9. Fortnite Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Vbucks: Excuse me I bought Vbucks for my account and then I opened Fortnite and the Vbucks wasn't delivered to my account *please answer me quickly * df0e8279-6b2c-488f-ade4-4da5ecc28c03
  10. VBUCKS double charge!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VBUCKS double charge!!: When I purchased the V Bucks, I logged on to my laptop computer and made the purchase. My 10 year old son was logged on to the Xbox. I walked in to the living room and told him I had made the...