Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...

Discus and support Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 25, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

Messaging on Xbox has been having some big problems the past few days so this may also be part of it. My Messsages aren't loading at all on console and don't load correctly on the app either. Hopefully this will work itself out soon.
  3. ScantilyCloud Win User

Can't load my messages in the app

Hey PPRLRicciardo,

You said your messages aren't loading on the Xbox app, but are they loading on the Xbox? Can you see them on Xbox.com?

Thanks,

4. Whispyrock Win User

"Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages." I have a clean history though.

Yes, Xbox.com still works and allows me to send a message. I just downloaded the Beta Xbox app. I was able to send the message without any error messages. The official Xbox app still does not let me send a message. If the Beta app doesn't change much, than
    I can only hope that it fixes the issue when it goes live.

Now, I still have to figure out why the messages aren't reaching him. :( (separate issue aside from being able to send a message)
  5. Allynon Win User

Suspension?

I'm not 100% sure if you're referring to your account as a whole being suspended or if you're talking about the app?

I noticed that a few days ago that my beta app was replaced with the Xbox Console Companion app, which makes my Xbox beta app unusable. Maybe this is what it means when it states "due to a suspension the following xbox live features may be limited" because
    that app isn't being used anymore?

Hopefully this helps!
  6. angelz311 Win User

cant chat in clubs

I dont have an xbox. I am on a pc with xbox app for windows 10. a few days ago I got a message from xbox about launching a beta test for the xbox game bar. I think thats what your suggesting.
Thema:

Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in...

1. Xbox and Xbox Beta apps aren't loading messages since a few days. Is it related to being in... - Similar Threads - Beta apps aren't

2. Xbox Beta App on iOS expiring soon ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App on iOS expiring soon ?: Just checked in TestFlight and my app expires in 6 hours. Anyone had any news about it ending ? submitted by /u/ObsidianWalker [link] [comments]
  3. The latest beta of the iOS Xbox app was released 90 days ago. Will a new version arrive?...

in XboX Insiders
    The latest beta of the iOS Xbox app was released 90 days ago. Will a new version arrive?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gam3sfan [link] [comments]
  4. Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App

in XboX Insiders
    Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App: I'm using the new beta android xbox app and love all the speed and design improvements. However, I cAnt find achievements or the store anywhere. Those seem like big things to remove from the app...
  5. New Xbox mobile app (Beta) Discussion Megathread?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox mobile app (Beta) Discussion Megathread?: Thought I'd start a discussion thread if that is allowed, doesn't seem entirely relevant for r/xboxone since this is the beta version of the app. Would like to hear everyone else's opinion. I'm...
  6. I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't log in to the Xbox Beta app and I don't know where to find the code on my tv...: I'm trying to log in to the Xbox Beta app but it won't let me log in with my account and the other solution ask me to enter a code on my TV but noting appears... Help please. submitted by...
  7. New Xbox Beta app doesn't have a way to change the gamerpic of my profile. Is this intentional?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Beta app doesn't have a way to change the gamerpic of my profile. Is this intentional?: Other than that it is amazing. submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  8. Store shows no info, crashes after selecting a page (games, apps, etc.) Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Store shows no info, crashes after selecting a page (games, apps, etc.) Beta: My store app shows nothing, loads for a minute and says something is wrong? Restarted, hard restarted, etc. The store isnt even recognized as the most recently used app as the large main...
  9. Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app: Does my phone need to be connected to same WIFI as my Xbox One in order to set up Remote Play? submitted by /u/35antonio [link] [comments]
  10. Very slow download speed since last Beta update, game and app aren't updating alone in...

in XboX Insiders
    Very slow download speed since last Beta update, game and app aren't updating alone in...: Title submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments]