Xbox Android app not working on Wi-Fi

Discus and support Xbox Android app not working on Wi-Fi in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Issue: on Android, when opening the Xbox or Game Streaming app while connected on my home Wi-Fi, the application won't load or won't load the correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DamagEz 234, Jan 13, 2021.

1. DamagEz 234
    DamagEz 234 Guest

Issue: on Android, when opening the Xbox or Game Streaming app while connected on my home Wi-Fi, the application won't load or won't load the correct data. If I switch to my LTE connection, everything works fine.

Device: Galaxy s10

Xbox Android app not working on Wi-Fi [​IMG]

:)

DamagEz 234, Jan 13, 2021
  2. thebigredfox Win User

"We can't connect to your console right now. 8000001e"

Same issue here. But I wasn't able to connect at all.

Samsung Galaxy S3, android 4.3 + XBox One same Wi-Fi network. App can't find console just by clicking "connect" button and entering IP address manually.
  3. SGT SADLER Win User

Wired ethernet connection

Is your wi-fi working fine cause i run on wi-fi and it works fine apart from a high 200 ms latency how is your wi-fi connection ?
  4. wi7bit Win User

Remote play limitations

Hi XxXDeadOwlXxX

The remote play option on the new iOS Xbox app will work wherever you have a signal (Wi-Fi or 5G) and you don't need to be on the same network as your Xbox.

If you are connecting to Wi-Fi, it's recommended to use the 5Ghz band. Especially if you are connecting a controller to your device using Bluetooth.

Hope that helps!
  5. kvasanthkumar Win User

Unable to connect to XBOX LIVE

Yes, my computer definitely works fine with access to internet, even my android phone can access it.

Am having problem with both Wi-Fi and Ethernet cable access from my Xbox only. It connects to the network and connects to PC too. But internet access does not happen.
  6. M0aHerder Win User

Cannot Set Up Xbox One S All-Digital Console

Wow, I used wi-fi sharing with my mobile hotspot and it actually worked! Must have been something about my specific wi-fi network the Xbox didn't like. Thanks so much!
Thema:

1. Xbox Android app not working on Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - Android app working

2. Xbox gamepass android app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass android app not working: Hi I have an samsung A20S , and i have been tryng play on the cloud but when i choose a game he crashes or stays on white screen theres a solution for this? Thanks...
  3. Android app not working on Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Android app not working on Wi-Fi: Issue: when using the Android Xbox app on a 2.4ghz Wi-Fi connection, the application doesn't load any data from the web services. Steps: Connect to Wi-Fi network. Open Xbox app from closed...
  4. Bluetooth earphones not working in party chat for Android Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Bluetooth earphones not working in party chat for Android Xbox app: Tried to join a party chat through my phone using my bluetooth headphones however i could not hear the people in the party. Same headphones work fine on the ios app. Anyone else having a similar...
  5. Remote installation from android app to series x not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote installation from android app to series x not working?: Hey guys. Remote installation from my phones game pass app to xbox series x not working. All set up correctly. Anyone else have this? Funny thing is when I click on install the game on the...
  6. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...
  7. The Captures section of the Xbox Beta app on Android doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    The Captures section of the Xbox Beta app on Android doesn't work.: When you click on it, it doesn't do anything. I used to show you all the screenshots you take from your Xbox, but now it stopped working. Greetings and thank you very much. submitted by...
  8. Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass): Hola. Tengo una duda. Tengo la Subscripción Gamepass (básica, no ultimate) y estoy inscrito en el programa Rewards. Tan sólo juego en PC, no dispongo de consola. En la APP móvil (android) de Xbox...
  9. Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!: Xbox streaming no longer seems to work (it did until I tried today) - the app connects to one of my xboxes just as it always has but now the controller inputs are not working?! this worked fine...
  10. Gamepass android app / remote install not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass android app / remote install not working.: My Android app is up to date. It has worked successfully in the past. But I've tried a few times over the last few days to remote install different games and it hasn't worked up to this point. My...