Xbox Anniversary Free Gold Through Points Referring Your Friends

Discus and support Xbox Anniversary Free Gold Through Points Referring Your Friends in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; http://xboxliveanniversary.com/yOwwX1 ive got points and i redeemed 12 months code and i completed survey but it isnt doing anyhing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GMuneeb, Jul 15, 2015.

1. GMuneeb
    GMuneeb Guest

http://xboxliveanniversary.com/yOwwX1

ive got points and i redeemed 12 months code and i completed survey but it isnt doing anyhing

:)

GMuneeb, Jul 15, 2015
  2. Puppy Fujo
    Puppy Fujo Guest
    A game downloaded from a friends account doesnt start.

When you say it's only with "games that are free" are you referring to games that are free with Games with Gold? If your friend does not currently have a Gold membership then any games obtained through Games with Gold will no longer be playable. A gold
    membership is required in order to play them.

Puppy Fujo, Jul 15, 2015
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Will my watermark ever be updated for how long I've been an Xbox live member for?

Hey there NxMakeItRainNx.

If you're referring to your Xbox Live tenure, that should update on your Xbox Live anniversary. If your subscription lapses, it may take longer for it to reflect your time with an Xbox Live gold subscription. Thanks for your patience!

Mister Maka, Jul 15, 2015
  4. PhDPeddler Win User

Refer A Friend Program?

I dont want to just wanted to post details for the program you are talking about. Make sure you meet everything they are asking for to get your points. Good luck!

Info taken here:http://rewards.xbox.com/faq/#refer-a-friend

Refer-a-Friend
    Do I have to be an Xbox LIVE Rewards member to participate in the Refer-a-Friend Reward?A. You must be an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member to refer friends and an Xbox LIVE Rewards member to be eligible for the referral reward.How many Rewards can I earn for
    referring friends?A. While you can only refer up to 5 friends a day, there is no limit to the number of Rewards you can receive for successfully referring friends. A successful referral depends on the completion of a referred friend(s) upgrading to an Xbox
    LIVE Gold Membership online within 14 days of receiving the referral email and signing up for Xbox LIVE Rewards, if they aren't already a member. Microsoft Points will be awarded once your referred friend(s) have been Gold for at least 30 days.My referred
    friend(s) upgraded to Gold. When can I expect to receive my 100 Microsoft Points?A. Your 100 Microsoft Points will automatically be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account approximately 45 days after your referred friend upgrades to Gold.How many Rewards can
    I earn for upgrading to an Xbox LIVE Gold membership after receiving a referral?A. You can only receive the Refer-a-Friend Reward for upgrading to a Gold membership one time. However, Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold members can earn unlimited Rewards for referring
    friends who upgrade.How often can I expect to receive referral emails from friends?A. If you do not upgrade to Gold within 14 days, you will not be eligible to receive another offer for 90 days.I was referred by an Xbox LIVE Rewards Gold member and upgraded
    my Xbox LIVE account to a Gold membership online. I'm also an Xbox LIVE Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 400 Microsoft Points?A. To receive the 400 Point Reward, you must be an Xbox LIVE Rewards member, upgrade your Xbox LIVE account to Gold
    online within 14 days of receiving the referral, and you must retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. Points may take up to 45 days to be deposited in your Xbox LIVE Rewards account.Why can't I refer some of my friends?A. There are multiple reasons
    a friend may not be eligible for the Refer-a-Friend Reward. Your friend may already be an Xbox LIVE Gold member or recently acted on a referral and upgraded to Gold. Also, the Refer-a-Friend Reward may not be available in your friend's region. Please see the

Terms and Conditions
    for full details.Why isn't the Refer-a-Friend Reward available in my country?A. Certain countries' laws and regulations may prevent the Refer-a-Friend Reward from being available in your region. Check the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often
    to see the latest offers available in your area.
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

A game downloaded from a friends account doesnt start.

When you say it's only with "games that are free" are you referring to games that are free with Games with Gold? If your friend does not currently have a Gold membership then any games obtained through Games with Gold will no longer be playable. A gold
    membership is required in order to play them.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Will my watermark ever be updated for how long I've been an Xbox live member for?

Hey there NxMakeItRainNx.

If you're referring to your Xbox Live tenure, that should update on your Xbox Live anniversary. If your subscription lapses, it may take longer for it to reflect your time with an Xbox Live gold subscription. Thanks for your patience!
  7. voteDC Win User

Xbox live rewards recommend me so we both get money.

[quote user="onyx62is"]Not sure what you're talking about. There is no reward for recommending others to the Rewards program. Just go sign up.[/quote]There kind if is.

The rewards program runs a "refer my friends" scheme. If you are a Gold member and get your Silver friends to upgrade by doing it through the Rewards site, you get 1000 credits and your friend will get 5000. And of course to get those credits they'll need to

Refer my friends

Upgrade to an Xbox Live Gold membership and earn Rewards Credits by telling your friends to do the same. As a Gold member, you'll receive 1,000 Credits for each referred friend who goes Gold with an Xbox Live Online Gold membership, and your friend
    will get5,000 Credits. Go Gold today and start earning.
    Of course since the OP is a Gold member, I'm not sure if referring him would work. I've never tried it.

Edit: Beaten to it. I knew I shouldn't have gone to the rewards site to check.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

can't refer a friend to join rewards

Hello GODDESS BAST,

There is no offer to simply refer someone to join Xbox Live Rewards. If you are talking about the "Refer Friends, Earn Rewards" offer at the bottom of the MyMissions page, that offer is to refer a friend to Gold. Since your friends are already Gold members,
    that offer cannot be sent to them.
Thema:

1. Xbox Anniversary Free Gold Through Points Referring Your Friends - Similar Threads - Anniversary Free Gold

2. fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fable anniversary: Guten Tag Ich habe das Spiel im Online Store gekauft, und jetzt habe ich festgestellt das dieses Game nur in der Englischen Sprache Spielbar ist. Auf der Seite steht aber folgendes: Verfügbar...
  3. Unsolvable game (pyramid) in the final stage of 25th anniversary tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable game (pyramid) in the final stage of 25th anniversary tournament: The task is to get 12 aces in 1 deal. The first two games are solvable, so if you solve them, you get 6 aces. But the third game is unsolvable, and I proved it mathematically. So the maximum I can...
  4. Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45): Greetings, couldn't play the game online. After a lot of testing and changing stuff up I realised that the installed version via the Xbox game app is 1.45, the actual Version on Steam is v2.7...
  5. Megaman 30th Anniversary

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Megaman 30th Anniversary: refernce number [mod removed] 1241f12b-4ea9-4f12-a700-de63034d7221
  6. Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition: Hey so i downloaded this tried to launch it, after clicking play it does nothing. i figured it was corrupted or something in the download so i re-downloaded it and boom nothing happens again. it...
  7. Pre ordered Street Fighter 30th Anniversary and still waiting for Code for Free SF4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre ordered Street Fighter 30th Anniversary and still waiting for Code for Free SF4: Pre ordered Street Fighter 30th Anniversary and still waiting for Code for Free SF4 adb5144c-6a9b-4e90-9457-530f72854658
  8. Forza 6 anniversary cars missing from free car section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 anniversary cars missing from free car section: Hoping I can raise an issue a few people have reported on forza forum so wondered if xbox support could chase it up? As stated there are free cars that are not appearing in the free section of the...
  9. Fable Anniversary region free??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Anniversary region free??: Is Fable Anniversary region free? 9c51b6b6-b150-4a4d-90e1-e54115dcc9f3
  10. Microsoft giving xbox one owners free gifts for first year anniversary

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft giving xbox one owners free gifts for first year anniversary: Microsoft giving Xbox One owners free gifts for first year anniversary 9b4ad61c-c50a-493e-a07b-932726b50710