Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - 0x80073d0d When trying to install Forza 5

Discus and support Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - 0x80073d0d When trying to install Forza 5 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Yo, I'm trying to install Forza 5 with the new Insider Xbox App Version but it keeps failing with 0x80073d0d. I tried this fix and recreated all the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/blobnomcookie, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - 0x80073d0d When trying to install Forza 5

Yo, I'm trying to install Forza 5 with the new Insider Xbox App Version but it keeps failing with 0x80073d0d.

I tried this fix and recreated all the folders the app used to have but it didn't work: https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxGamePass/comments/pvhrhx/0x80073d0d_error_after_moving_a_folder_inside/

Currently I have two folders in my D: drive WindowsApps and XboxGames.

Im also a bit confused, when I start installing "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition" it gets put into the queue, then "Forza Horizon 5" appears (without the edition), that when fails and kicks out the "Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition" from the queue.

https://i.imgur.com/ASpiZnF.png

https://i.imgur.com/McfdvFW.png

This is on a fresh install of Win11 btw. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/blobnomcookie
    [link] [comments]

/u/blobnomcookie, Nov 29, 2021
  2. ThunderSmile Win User

Can`t install Forza Horizon 3 Code:0x80073D0D

In january I could play forza but my second harddisk crashed. Now I would like to install forza horizon 3 on my new HDD but I can`t. I can`t install "Forza Horizon 3" on the windows store. I get at the end from the download the failure code 0x80073D0D.

I repaired the xbox app and the windows store but I have still the same problem. Pls help me. The windows support doesn`t want to help me.
  3. PunishedDad Win User

Games downloaded via game pass wont open(PC)

I had the same issue with trying to open Forza Horizon 5 from game pass, would open the microsoft store to the "gaming services" page just to tell me it's already installed. Tried multiple reboots an reinstalling the xbox app. Tried the "repair" and "reset" buttons in the app settings for Forza Horizon 5 and after a reboot the xbox app won't even recognize the game is installed, asks me to install it again and then returns an error when I try (Error code: 0x00000001)
    When I try to open the app settings for Forza Horizon 5 from the start menu now it just leads to the generic apps window and doesn't locate FH5 at all.

so like what I just have > 100gig of dead space on my SSD now? nice

edit: I updated windows and tried installing FH5 to a different drive, it downloaded like 100mb of data and then recognized the game and let me open it from my SSD again. weird but ok
  4. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Incomplete download, after reboot cannot download nor can i free up space

Hi, I'm lvnley and this is what helped me and got Forza to download!
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
  5. xKomemamis. Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

If the last suggestions didn't help from Jesse here is mine that helped me.
    This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Error Code: 0x80073D0D when trying to install game.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Max, this happens with all Game Pass games or only with some in particular, make sure you have your Windows updated with the latest version and also with the updated Apps in the Xbox store.

Later try to follow the procedures of the links below.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-microsoft-st...

https://techsmagic.com/way-to-fix-windows-store...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
Thema:

Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - 0x80073d0d When trying to install Forza 5

1. Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - 0x80073d0d When trying to install Forza 5 - Similar Threads - App 2112 1000

2. game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass PC "this app can't open" pop up: When I try launch a game for the second time from game pass PC app, i get a pop up saying "this app can't open. Check the store for more info", however the store does not provide more info. I am...
  3. XBOX app won't download ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app won't download ultimate game pass games: It downloaded some games but is not consistent and most games get stuck at 0% preparing, please advise. I'm currently in the 1 month trial. I have a Surface 8 Pro with Windows 11...
  4. Why does the Xbox app dismiss the community?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the Xbox app dismiss the community?: Activity feeds, clubs, LFGs, the social pillars of Xbox—gone since fall 2020 with the new app. Xbox risks following PlayStation’s path of driving the community into silence until they bring these...
  5. Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on Windows , cant get online in most of the games: I have a problem connecting online in "Back for Blood" i tried somethings to see if it works but nothing seems to change,Please help me if anyone solved it out what to do, i am experiencing the...
  6. Xbox PC app says there's an error installing Hitman 3, but you CAN play it from the files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app says there's an error installing Hitman 3, but you CAN play it from the files: Win 10/11, PC, GamePass I installed GamePass Hitman 3 on the 20th and it completed then gave an error with no help after installing. Only option is to "retry" and that gives the same error,...
  7. Cloud connects to Xbox but in app graphics distorted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud connects to Xbox but in app graphics distorted: [img] Hello, I’ve used cloud gaming a few times over the last couple of months with no problems. I am on a Dell Inspiron 7506 2n1. Xbox series X. As soon as I use the remote cloud feature now...
  8. When will the state of the Xbox App be actually acceptable on Windows 11?

in XboX Insiders
    When will the state of the Xbox App be actually acceptable on Windows 11?: So I really want to like Windows 11 and the Xbox app. I really do. It has some potential going for it, but the Xbox app in its current state is absolutely embarrassing and I don't know if it's on...
  9. Xbox PC app - Can't change game installation folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app - Can't change game installation folder: I accidentally selected 'D:\Program Files' as the default game installation folder in the Xbox PC app. Now I'm unable to change it. I can change to a different drive, but not to a different folder...
  10. Deadzone Adjustment via the Accessories App

in XboX Insiders
    Deadzone Adjustment via the Accessories App: Been posting to the requests for quite a while, never seems to make it. If you've tried playing Xbox 360 shooters via back compat, you know what I mean when I say the aiming is messed up. This is...