Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - noticeable improvement in overall speed

Discus and support Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - noticeable improvement in overall speed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the last update there is an improvement in the speed, response of the menus, buttons, favorites, etc. I hope the following improvements are focused... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hyperactiverobot, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - noticeable improvement in overall speed

In the last update there is an improvement in the speed, response of the menus, buttons, favorites, etc.

I hope the following improvements are focused on the unification and integration of windows 11 design: menus, buttons, settings, animations, etc. both on Xbox and Game Bar.

submitted by /u/hyperactiverobot
    [link] [comments]

/u/hyperactiverobot, Nov 24, 2021
  2. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Skills Advancement.

I agree, I have played destiny religiously everyday since it dropped and I have definitely noticed an overall improvement in my fps skills across the board. Everything from awareness to reaction times has dramatically improved. I definitely think playing
    a lot of bullet hell games has helped with reaction speed as well.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Snap app feature

To quote Mike Ybarra it was removed to "improve multitasking, reduce memory use, improve overall speed, and free up resources going forward for bigger things."

You can read more here: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-is-removing-xbox-one-snap-mode-and-heres/1100-6447261/
  4. PTkruzer-[xboxvenue] Win User

What's the best way to get a full refund because they removed snap?

Xbox replaced Snap to improve multitasking, reduce memory use, improve overall speed, and free up resources going forward for bigger things. It’s not clear what those “bigger things” are just yet, but rumors have suggested Microsoft might opt for some type
    of picture-in-picture mode to let universal apps run alongside games.

Also to answer your question, if you purchased your Xbox at Walmart and kept the receipt, you have a week to return your console for a full refund.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Snap and App got removed

They said they did it to improve navigation speed among other things.

Mike Ybarra, the Corporate VP of Xbox and Windows had this to say on Twitter:

"We replaced Snap to improve multitasking, reduce memory use, improve overall speed, and free up resources going forward for bigger things."

I didn't snap anything because when I play games, I don't want anything else cluttering up my view so this news is quite good to me. I can see it sucking for people that used it though.
  6. YuNg PeaNuT6972 Win User

Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

Ive had such connection issues before. Sometimes i can be your provider or overall a connection issue with the ethernet port, try seeing what the speeds are on wifi first to see if you’re getting the same results or if your results are seeing improvement.
    If there is no improvement try visiting https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

I hope this was helpful!
Thema:

Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - noticeable improvement in overall speed

1. Xbox App 2112.1000.22.0 - noticeable improvement in overall speed - Similar Threads - App 2112 1000

2. Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass games giving me "No applicable app licenses found" error frequently: Hey, so a week or so ago I tried starting up a game I had been playing through Gamepass, and I had an error pop up saying "No applicable app licenses found". After doing a little digging, I found...
  3. My Xbox app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app won't load: Hello, I'm very sure lots of people have the same problem as mine, the Xbox app doesn't load its UI, it won't load my games in the collection tab. I didn't meet this problem in the last 4 versions...
  4. Rewards app issues on Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards app issues on Skip Ahead: Not sure if Xbox related or rewards in general is having issues. My Rewards app is not properly reflecting my total points and it is also not properly reflecting things like weekly sets goals...
  5. Cant sign in into Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign in into Xbox App: Hi, since this takes over and is very depressing i need to open a thread here. My Problem is the following: I need to login into the xbox app into several accounts a day. Once I enter the E-Mail...
  6. Issues downloading games on the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues downloading games on the Xbox app on PC: I have been trying to download Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition for almost 5 days now, which I bought, I did not use Xbox Game Pass and do not have it. Within about 2 or 3 minutes of starting the...
  7. Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.: Firstly, It makes ZERO sense that I can't contact Xbox support over this, frankly its horrible customer service. Secondly, It makes zero sense that I pay an extra $5.00 a month to receive one...
  8. Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC: Tried many solutions and none of them worked, neither did the Powershell code: "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers" giving me the error 0x80070002 for some...
  9. xbox app is no longer updating recently played games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app is no longer updating recently played games: I have a list of games that still show up,but as far as newer games on steam and games I have been playing xbox app is not updating. I want it to display what game I have been playing these last...
  10. Xbox app reinstalls entire game EVERY UPDATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app reinstalls entire game EVERY UPDATE: [img] This has already happened to me once before. and i could not resolve the issue and i had to uninstall and reinstall the game in the end. Please if there is something i can do to prevent...