Xbox app accepting club invites

Discus and support Xbox app accepting club invites in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Is there a way to accept club invites on the xbox app at this moment and if so how? 1f9e3854-11f0-45be-b28f-44b75f79455f Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BershicsYT, Mar 2, 2020.

1. BershicsYT
    BershicsYT Guest

Is there a way to accept club invites on the xbox app at this moment and if so how?

:)

BershicsYT, Mar 2, 2020
  2. tobyk09 Win User

Unable to join Xbox Clubs

I have done all of these all settings are on allow but on the xbox app on windows 10 i cannot accept invites or join any clubs
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there

What xbox app are you referring to the xbox app for IoS Andriod or Windows 10 app?. On the Android going to welcome tab >> Discover Clubs tab and your invites will be there. That is one way that I know of.
  4. julosjc Win User

Hi there go friends and clubs and it should be visible there for you to accept
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Yes you can use Xbox app. If you're a club admin or owner, go to your club either from Clubs menu item from the main menu or drom the friends and clubs tab.

Once inside the club, scroll towards rhe far right and under manage sub menu tou can accept invites for your group.
  6. Jkvlion Win User

Can't accept invite to club

It still wont let me accept the invite. I have the create/join clubs option selected as allow when I go to my xbox account settings, but when I go to my xbox clubs page and click accept it says that I need to change my privacy settings.
Thema:

1. Xbox app accepting club invites - Similar Threads - app accepting club

2. Xbox uninstalling my apps when I accept an update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox uninstalling my apps when I accept an update: Hello I have had a problem with two games lately that have had an update so I have accepted to update then there going to be a couple of GB to update, then when I go down to queue it says its...
  3. Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users: I would like to test the Xbox app on iOS! 3a7f73b2-540f-442f-9773-08785ed04fb6
  4. Xbox App crashes when I try and accept a party invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App crashes when I try and accept a party invite: Hello everyone, When I had first updated to Windows 10 I was having trouble with connecting to parties due to the error code (which I fixed, isn't the problem) but as of the last 2 weeks I...
  5. Sling App Not Accepting American Express as Form of Payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sling App Not Accepting American Express as Form of Payment: Even though the app features AMEX as a selectable form of payment, when you enter your AMEX card number, it reads it as an invalid card. The problem arises, because: all AMEX card numbers are...
  6. windows phone buying apps but needing to accept the terms and conditions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows phone buying apps but needing to accept the terms and conditions: hi there im wondering if you guys could help me figure out how to acccept the terms and conditions so i can install apps to my windows phone when i go to windowsphone.com and go to family it says...
  7. How to load newly chosen & accepted GamerTag from XBox into the XBox Win 10 App.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to load newly chosen & accepted GamerTag from XBox into the XBox Win 10 App.: New XBox One purchased. Signed in with my Microsoft account during initial startup. Given a random Gamertag, which I requested to change to my own choice. New Gamertag requested was available....
  8. Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepted into the Xbox One Preview program but didn't receive Preview app download link: I called Microsoft n spoke with an agent the agent said the link has been sent to my Xbox but I haven't received it does any one know how I can get the download link...
  9. Accepted into preview program but no message to download the app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accepted into preview program but no message to download the app: Could somebody please help. I have been invited to preview program so many times. It's been almost two and a half months but I still have not got a message. I have called support so many times and...
  10. new update wont accept app passwords (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    new update wont accept app passwords (xbox 360): Just got the new update ton my 360 and it prompts me to login through my Microsoft account but when I try to use the app password it rejects it and gives me the error code 8015D002 please help....