Xbox app achievements in Korean (windows 10)

Discus and support Xbox app achievements in Korean (windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why but my [Mod Removed] my achievements on the xbox app are in Korean for some reason. My language setting on windows 10 is English and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jubearz, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Jubearz
    Jubearz Guest

I don't know why but my [Mod Removed] my achievements on the xbox app are in Korean for some reason. My language setting on windows 10 is English and no I do not live in Korea. I live in the U.K.

:)

Jubearz, Jul 8, 2019
  2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hi.

It is a mistake in the application I recommend that you restart your pc if this is not solved wait for xbox to solve the problem with an update
  3. PatrickLiuX360 Win User

Connection problem of achievement on windows 10 xbox app

I found different symptoms of xbox app on different platform:

Xbox app on xbox one always should total achievement as zero for all games. You can see which game you are playing, but you can't turn on achievement tracker as it always grey out.

Xbox app on windows 10 navigate to achievement page on any game, it just keeps loading. After a while the achievement tab will even disappeared.

Xbox app on android / windows 10 mobile cannot access to any achievement page, and some time

Xbox app on windows 8 / windows phone 8, & achievement page on
    xbox 360 surprisingly work fine and able to show achievements correctly.

Not sure is there any way to fix all this....
  4. Raglan Lads Win User

Unable to view achievements

I've done a factory reset and it's not worked. I can no longer view achievements on the smartglass app or the windows 10 app either

Smartglass - "Something went wrong when loading this section"

Windows 10 - "Something went wrong with loading this data. Invalid pointer"

Xbox One - "Cannot view achievements at this time. Please try again later"
  5. GateByte Win User

"Media Baron" unlock in Quantum Break

If you've completed the requirements for the achievement and it isn't unlocking you can try viewing the achievement on the Xbox website or Windows 10 App, or possibly even the mobile app. Supposedly that might force it to unlock. But I'm not 100%.
  6. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Hi when am i going to receive my Xbox on Windows 10???

Hey,

How do you mean receive Xbox on windows 10 ?

Xbox is free on windows 10 with the Xbox App where you can stream your xbox to your windows 10 device and see you stats, achievements, friends and many other things

Other ways of using xbox on your windows 10 device is buy playing xbox anywhere games or xbox enabled games from the windows 10 store

Kind Regards

AJ
Thema:

1. Xbox app achievements in Korean (windows 10) - Similar Threads - app achievements Korean

2. Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 smartglass app and fable achievements?: Hi, I was wondering how people can get the fable achievement "see the future" without the smartglass app? Im at a standstill right now and I think this is stupid if you cannot get this easy...
  4. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....
  5. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  6. Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta (Windows 10) Suggestion for achievements.: Actually Xbox App Beta is great for look and accessibility but miss of many main functionality as the achievements. From ever Xbox achievements are linked to old Xbox app that was been renamed in...
  7. Xbox (beta) app and achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app and achievements: Hello, Since I installed the beta app I have uninstalled the previous version. However in this one I can't seem to display achievements in games. WIll it also display a notification when I get an...
  8. Xbox app achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app achievements: I’ve recently got probles with the xbox achievements because I do whatever they ask but they don’t come up. For example in the game Sea of Thieves I complete achievments with my crew and I’m the...
  9. Xbox app on Windows 10 displays Just Cause 3 achievements in Japanese

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Windows 10 displays Just Cause 3 achievements in Japanese: The Xbox app on my PC is displaying the achievements for Just Cause 3 in Japanese instead of English. None of my other games are affected in the app, and on my Xbox One the achievements appear in...
  10. Why can’t I earn achievements in Apps anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I earn achievements in Apps anymore?: I used to be able to unlock 0-point achievements in some apps but that stopped a while ago. I just thought it was something they killed off, until recently somebody on my friends list started...