Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

Discus and support Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HowardZheng, Jul 24, 2019.

1. HowardZheng
    HowardZheng Guest

It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page.

I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo locations and time (I tried for almost 12 hours). Uninstalling and reinstalling won't help. Deleted the Minecraft folder in "games/" directory on my phone, and even deleted all Microsoft
    and Minecraft related files in "Android/data/". I even logged out of OneDrive app. It won't change, just infinity loading.

Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page [​IMG]

:)

HowardZheng, Jul 24, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello HowardZheng,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that Minecraft on Android is not loading when you launch the application. Does this issue occur when you try using the application on a different device? The troubleshooting steps that you
    attempted so far are all excellent steps to take. This leads us to believe that the issue may be a bug with the application. We suggest reaching out to the

Mojang support
    team for suggestions on how to resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. HowardZheng Win User

It's not on power saving mode. I allowed the app to running in background and self launching. No use.
  4. Feth l Charl Win User

Have you tried contacting Xbox Support?

They may have a solution or find out if it's your Xbox Live account that's having problems.
  5. HowardZheng Win User

I don't think this is the game's fault. Minecraft runs very well on my device, it can launch and play smoothly expect for Xbox account login. I downloaded Xbox app to see if I can have a good luck to login on that app. However the same infinity
    loading page turned up.

When I tried logging in Xbox on Minecraft on another Android device, it pops a window to let me choose a Microsoft account, however on this post's device, it didn't give me a popup whether it is Minecraft or Xbox app.
  6. BeefyJerky Win User

Is your phone on power saving mode? Apparently there were some past issues where the app wasn't starting up due to power saving mode enabled.
Thema:

1. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page - Similar Threads - app Minecraft Android

2. unable to change the privacy setting for minecraft app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to change the privacy setting for minecraft app: Hi, can anyone help me to solve the changing of privacy setting for my minecraft app. please 4b5ad617-6a3c-4fdf-83d6-88fb109b4a84
  3. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  4. My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Pocket edition is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not.: Hello...Its all in the title. My minecraft PE app is having difficulties deciding if i own the app or not even though i did buy it from the app store but it wants it from the microsoft store so im...
  5. Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t add friends on Minecraft app on ipad: The app says i cannot add friends because of the way my accoutnt is set up but i can add friend in the xbox app on the same ipad using the same microsoft account....
  6. Minecraft and Xbox App on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft and Xbox App on IPad: Trying to log into microsoft account on Minecraft. The app directs you to log in and then states there is an error and to try on xbox.com. I tried doong that and nothing. I also tried downloding...
  7. Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Minecraft worlds be deleted if I delete the app which is in beta and reinstall the...: I want to play with my friends on mobile but they are not on the beta, so if I delete the app in beta, leave the beta program, and reinstall the original app, can I restore my worlds after the...
  8. [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox beta app for windows] Why isn't minecraft in this app ?: So since my microsoft store is broken and i can't update my games, i'm using the xbox beta app. But I wan't to update minecraft too and I can't find it in the app. Why ? Could xbox add it ?...
  9. Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.: I am having trouble with hosting Minecraft pocket edition multiplayer worlds. When I create a Minecraft world I make sure that multiplayer is turned on. When I create the world and go into...
  10. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...