Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

Discus and support Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HowardZheng, Jul 24, 2019.

1. HowardZheng
    HowardZheng Guest

It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page.

I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo locations and time (I tried for almost 12 hours). Uninstalling and reinstalling won't help. Deleted the Minecraft folder in "games/" directory on my phone, and even deleted all Microsoft
    and Minecraft related files in "Android/data/". I even logged out of OneDrive app. It won't change, just infinity loading.

Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page [​IMG]

:)

HowardZheng, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page - Similar Threads - app Minecraft Android

2. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  3. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  4. xBox App and Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox App and Minecraft: I just downloaded the xbox app on my iPhone. I went into play Minecraft and none of my worlds show up on my device. Is there any way to get them to show up on the app?...
  5. Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't log into Minecraft PE or Xbox App on iOS 12.3.2: I've been trying to sign into Minecraft PE on iphone 8 plus with iOS 12.3.2 so i can play asking with my girlfriend and everytime i try to log into my Microsoft account it says sorry something...
  6. It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...: Hello! I recently bought a new computer and decided to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Xbox app on this PC. Everything was working as intended when, all of a sudden, I logged on one day to...
  7. Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use the XBox/Xbox 360/Minecraft apps: With the XBox Companion app and Minecraft for Windows 10 app, I'm running into an issue getting them to work with a Microsoft Account. For example, with the Minecraft for Windows 10 app, after I...
  8. Transferring minecraft(and other apps)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring minecraft(and other apps): ok. So I purchased the basic Minecraft edition through the Microsoft store on my surface pro 3 computer. Because I bought it through the Microsoft store, am I able to transfer it to my xbox...
  9. No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Minecraft Windows 10 in Xbox app. Do I really need to buy it again?: Bought Minecraft twice, but still can't play with my friends on PC. I bought this game like 8 years ago, and i recently bought it again on android, same email. It works fine on Android, but I...
  10. Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin: i signed up for minecraft earth to get the free earth skin and it said to check your inbox i checked and it wasn’t there how do i get to the inbox on the xbox app?...