Xbox App and Console Companion ARE NOT WORKING

Discus and support Xbox App and Console Companion ARE NOT WORKING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has gotten worse over the last few weeks. But now I cannot see my friend list and get nothing but errors. Constantly seeing this "We can't show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrayZKasper, Mar 21, 2020.

1. KrayZKasper
    KrayZKasper Guest

This has gotten worse over the last few weeks. But now I cannot see my friend list and get nothing but errors. Constantly seeing this "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app. Something went wrong." If it does happen to refresh it shows
    all friends as offline.

I have attempted refreshing dozens of times, uninstalled and reinstalled the apps, restarting my systems, troubleshooting, and still nothing but issues.

This is getting pathetic Microsoft! FIX YOUR STUFF!

:)

KrayZKasper, Mar 21, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox app for windows 10

4. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

I can't play on pc

Are you able to sign in on the Xbox Console Companion App or the Xbox (Beta) app? The Console Companion app has a section under Settings > Network (in the app) that will let you know the network status and if there are any issues connecting to Xbox Live.
    Can you let us know what it says in there?
  6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Uploading clips from xbox one to onedrive

Thema:

1. Xbox App and Console Companion ARE NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - App Console Companion

2. Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz: I play Call of duty: Modern Warfare with my friends on xbox (me being on pc) there is no discord app on xbox so we communicate through a party on the companion app and for some reason my mic has...
  3. Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App ANNOYANCE!: Hello Team, So I've been using the Xbox Console Companion a while and it's REALLY becoming annoying with these 2 things. 1. Something went wrong issue - This I get when I am trying to create a...
  4. console companion app problems

in XBoX on Windows
    console companion app problems: when I try to start streaming (this is my first time) and I go to (select a device) my consoles name is listed and it is on and connected to the same internet. when I try to connect it still won't...
  5. Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Custom Screenshots from PC - Xbox Console Companion Beta App: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to do so, but I would like to report some issues I'm having with uploading captures from my Windows 10 PC to my Xbox games through the Xbox Console...
  6. Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not appearing in Xbox app or console companion.: When I try to connect using these apps(iOS and PC) it tells me that they’re turned off, and I won’t be able to connect until I restart my Xbox submitted by /u/Swishgaming68 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Party Chat: I had the issue that party chat would not work. I could not hear anybody and they couldn't hear me, i tried changing the audio devices and tried just listening through the monitor speakers but...
  8. Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion"

in XBoX on Windows
    Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion": Is there a setting anywhere in the Xbox Console Companion app for the PC to use push to talk? 0711c086-f679-402e-8d1d-3c6d1f7db825
  9. Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my xbox parties work on the xbox console companion app?: So I joined pc about a month ago, and its been a month, where I've been trying to figure out the problem with my parties. Basically, when I join a party, it shows that everything is connected, it...
  10. can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10: so i want to play one of my xbox one games on my pc,but the thing is my pc is not connected to the same network as my xbox and i cant find it into the add a device on my windows 10 app. HELP MEEE...